Author Topic: Together Again: Kamala Harris Says She’ll Run with Joe Biden in 2024  (Read 111 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Together Again: Kamala Harris Says She’ll Run with Joe Biden in 2024

SIMON KENT25 Apr 2023209
2:05
Joe Biden announced Tuesday he will run for re-election and seek office again in 2024 with Vice President Kamala Harris using the opportunity to confirm she will be at his side.

Harris released a statement setting out her objectives while calling the 2024 presidential election a “pivotal moment in our history.”

Her aspirations to run again are contrary to what the vast majority of voters feel about her contributions up to now, with critics seeing her as stumbling eagerly from one disappointment to the next.

“For two years we have made transformational investments to build a nation in which everyone can be safe and healthy, find a good job, and retire with dignity,” she said, before defying Biden’s call for unity and turning on her Republican opponents.

She excoriated GOP members as “extremists” and accused party candidates of wanting to take the country “backward” while taking to social media to applaud herself and Biden for their efforts.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/25/together-again-kamala-harris-says-shell-run-with-joe-biden-in-2024/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :3: :banghead:   :drunk: :reaper: OMGGGGGGG
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Patrick Ruffini
@PatrickRuffini
The Biden campaign has a DEI department.

8:14 AM · Apr 25, 2023

More at the DNC: https://t.co/I4oXHnAe5u
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

The shrill and the clueless ride again!!!!

*****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt