Author Topic: Biden paints MTG and DeSantis with 'MAGA extremists' label in reelection video  (Read 521 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

President Joe Biden took aim at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) in his 2024 campaign announcement video on Tuesday.

The video from Biden's campaign decried "MAGA extremists" as it showed images of Greene and DeSantis, with former President Donald Trump, and scenes from the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

"But you know around the country, MAGA extremists are lining up to take on those bedrock freedoms," Biden said, as the images are displayed in the video.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-paints-mtg-and-desantis-with-maga-extremists-label-in-reelection-video/ar-AA1ajvn3
The Republic is lost.

Online andy58-in-nh

No surprise. The Democrats are masters at branding, the use of emotional imagery, and in utilizing Alinsky-inspired propaganda.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Kamaji

Of course.

Offline LMAO

Any republican that gets the nomination for 2024 will be painted by the Democrats as a MAGA Extremist.

This is similar what the Democrats did when Ronald Reagan got the nomination in 1980. He was a right wing extremist who was out of touch with the mainstream that would get us in a nuclear war.

I think it was the last debate that changed Reagan’s fortunes. There was not a single poll in 1980 that indicated that Reagan’s win would be such a landslide.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 01:58:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

No surprise. The Democrats are masters at branding, the use of emotional imagery, and in utilizing Alinsky-inspired propaganda.

But the MAGA Republicans line has worked. Why wouldn’t they use it?

But at some point, they’re going to overuse it like the race card
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

The 'MAGA extremists' are publicly attacking Biden, and Biden is simply punching back.

MTG and DeSantis make for great local candidates in gerrymandered districts, but, they also make for great villains because their media personas lack any outwardly redeemable qualities.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm sure King George looked upon the rebellious Colonists as "extremists", also.

Once again, I'll ask:
Is it time yet for a new "Heartland Continental Congress"...?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
MAGA extremism?

If this be extremism, I will bask in it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Don't cha think the democrats demonized Trump so well with NeverTrumpers that they can paint those two just as effectively and remind some here at how effective they were the last Presidential election ushering us into this WOKE wonderland utopia.  Who cares how much it has cost to bring America down and rearm our enemies with our money and armies?  We have plenty of Biden NeverTrumpers right here as YOU already knowAmerica now falters with so many accomplices aiding and abetting its fall.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

Interesting don't you think that he doesn't go after Trump his opponent?  The fix is in.  They want Trump running because they know he has absolutely no chance of winning the general.  DeSantis and Green are threats.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As so many turned their backs on Sarah Palin,  It looks to be now standard procedures to blindside Republicans that stand straight and tall.  Those without backbones and a spine are the WOKES best agendas supporters.  They lie and deny just as well as Democrats!
  May they burn with Thermite!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Kamaji

Interesting don't you think that he doesn't go after Trump his opponent?  The fix is in.  They want Trump running because they know he has absolutely no chance of winning the general.  DeSantis and Green are threats.

:thumbsup: