Author Topic: Joe Biden Launches His Campaign For President: Let's Finish the Job  (Read 999 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden Launches His Campaign For President: Let's Finish the Job
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 11:22:17 am »
:facepalm2:

More like, "Let's finish off the country".

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 11:23:05 am »
Legal Insurrection Posted by Mary Chastain Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 07:00am

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/04/biden-announces-he-is-running-in-2024-with-harris-as-his-running-mate/

Biden Announces He is Running in 2024 With Harris as His Running Mate

LET’S GO BRANDON!

Is it Biden-Harris or Harris-Biden? We all know that Brandon doesn’t even know!

Biden made it official this morning.

But was it Biden? You hear his voice, but the video only shows him speaking for maybe two seconds. But it’s no wonder. Look at my featured image. He is so old!

I am crying. Brandon thinks that we think he cares about our personal freedom: “Freedom. Personal freedom is fundamental to who we are as Americans. There’s nothing more important. Nothing more sacred. That’s been the work of my first term: To fight for our Democracy. This shouldn’t be a red or blue issue.”

Then stop trying to take away my money, guns, natural gas hookups, efficient wash machines, and Toyota 4Runner.

Biden continued: “This is not a time to be complacent. That’s why I’m running for re-election. Because I know America. I know we are good and decent people. And I know we are still a country that believes in honesty and respect, and treating each other with dignity. That we’re a nation where we give hate no safe harbor. And we believe that everyone is equal, and that everyone should be given a fair shot to succeed in this country.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 11:39:03 am »

Which is why it’s imperative to expand GOP control of the House and take the Senate in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2023, 11:40:43 am »
Which is why it’s imperative to expand GOP control of the House and take the Senate in 2024

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2023, 12:40:54 pm »
Biden Reelection Video Fails to Mention a Single First-term Accomplishment

Joel B. Pollak 25 Apr 2023

President Joe Biden launched his reelection bid on Tuesday with the release of a new video that fails to name a single achievement in his first term — nor any plan for what he might hope to achieve in his second term.

Instead, the video dwells on abortion (“personal freedom”), as well as “MAGA extremists,” whom the country must defeat in what Biden calls a “battle for the soul of our nation,” repeating a theme from his 2020 campaign.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1650801827728986112

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/25/biden-reelection-video-fails-to-mention-a-single-first-term-accomplishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2023, 12:42:30 pm »
Together Again: Kamala Harris Says She’ll Run with Joe Biden in 2024

Joe Biden announced Tuesday he will run for re-election and seek office again in 2024 with Vice President Kamala Harris using the opportunity to confirm she will be at his side.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/25/together-again-kamala-harris-says-shell-run-with-joe-biden-in-2024/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 12:47:48 pm »
From the article….

Instead, the video dwells on abortion (“personal freedom”), as well as “MAGA extremists,” whom the country must defeat in what Biden calls a “battle for the soul of our nation,” repeating a theme from his 2020 campaign.

Abortion and “MAGA Republicans” have worked very well for Democrats, electorally speaking. It’s no surprise that this is going to be their theme going into 2024

But it won’t work forever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2023, 01:05:38 pm »
Biden unveils 2024 campaign staff and co-chairs featuring Clyburn and Whitmer
Ryan King

President Joe Biden unveiled the leadership of his 2024 campaign Tuesday.

Confirming multiple reports, Biden is tapping Julie Chavez Rodriguez to serve as his campaign manager and will task Quentin Fulks, who ran Sen. Raphael Warnock’s (D-GA) campaign, as principal deputy campaign manager. Biden also named his campaign’s national co-chairs, featuring prominent Democrats.

“To win this fight, we need strong leadership that can build and expand our broad, diverse coalition from 2020,” Biden said in a statement. “With this team leading the charge, we’ll be able to do just that. Julie and Quentin are trusted, effective leaders that know the stakes of this election."

Rodriguez is one of the most prominent Latinas in the Biden White House, having served as a senior adviser to Biden and worked as the deputy campaign manager of Biden's 2020 election team, which was managed by Jen O'Malley Dillon, who is now the White House's deputy chief of staff.

She is also the granddaughter of the prominent labor activist Cesar Chavez. The president has a bust of him in the White House.

Biden's co-chairs include Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI), Reps. Jim Clyburn (D-SC), Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-DE), Veronica Escobar (D-TX), and Sens. Chris Coons (D-DE) and Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), as well as Jeffrey Katzenberg, a leading Democratic fundraiser and former CEO of DreamWorks.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/biden-unveils-2024-campaign-staff-cochairs
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 01:59:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2023, 01:12:24 pm »

My 1st thought exactly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2023, 01:23:22 pm »

It's a "job" all right...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2023, 05:02:05 pm »

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2023, 05:02:51 pm »
"President Donald J. Trump Releases Web Video Addressing Joe Biden’s Announcement"

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1650885930545283074

Offline Millee

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 05:20:04 pm »
Is it me or does "Let's finish the job" sound ominous???  :scared smiley:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2023, 05:51:41 pm »
Biden has gone straight to the fear card ... "They're coming to take away your rights."

With the Amarillo mifepristone case, conservative GOP megadonors seem hellbent on proving Biden correct.

They've made the mistake of attempting to use Federal activist judges take away reproductive freedoms from states that still want to keep them.  They've killed their own states' rights argument.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2023, 06:01:14 pm »
Brandon and the leftists are intent on destroying this country .... he wants to finish the job.

There is no one who is going to stop them.  The corruption runs too deep.  The only safe haven right now are red states with conservative governors and who knows how long that safe haven will last.  :crying:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2023, 06:03:56 pm »
When the job ends are we given Chinese primers to learn?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 06:16:35 pm »
Is it me or does "Let's finish the job" sound ominous???  :scared smiley:

It does.  We will be finished off.  The end.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2023, 06:52:18 pm »
When the job ends are we given Chinese primers to learn?

Ha!! The only thing you'll be given is the red pill! And you WILL take it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2023, 11:41:54 pm »
Biden/Harris - Back to The Basement Tour 2024
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2023, 11:57:52 pm »
When Biden talks about "finishing the job" what he means is finishing us off as a country.  Four more years of his policies and we're finished as a nation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!