Author Topic: Riot police descend on Montana capitol as left-wing protestors shut down proceedings  (Read 512 times)

Online Kamaji

Riot police descend on Montana capitol as left-wing protestors shut down proceedings: Reports

By Brandon Gillespie, Fox News
April 25, 2023

Riot police have descended on Montana’s capitol after left-wing protestors disrupted proceedings in the state House of Representatives in support of transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a Democrat, who was censured by the body last week, multiple reports have said.

According to The Independent, an unknown number of protestors were arrested Monday when police units from the Montana Highway Patrol and the Lewis and Clark County sheriff’s office commenced an operation to break up the group packing the observation gallery of the House chamber.

The group chanted, “Let her speak!” for “nearly half an hour,” according to another report, bringing the session to a halt in support ending the censure against Zephyr.

Zephyr, a bisexual and the first transgender lawmaker in Montana legislature history, drew criticism Tuesday after telling Republicans during a House floor debate on amendments to Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors, that they have “blood on (their) hands,” a notion the lawmaker hopes will be present in their prayers.

“The only thing I will say, is if you vote yes on this bill and yes on these amendments, I hope the next time there’s an invocation when you bow your heads in prayer, you see the blood on your hands,” Zephyr said referencing the body’s opening prayer.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/25/riot-police-descend-on-montana-capitol-after-left-wing-protestors-disrupted-proceedings/

Online Kamaji

Another leftist insurrection.

When will charges be filed?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bet those SJW don't even live in montana and were imported in from WA, OR and CA. to disrupt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

Bet those SJW don't even live in montana and were imported in from WA, OR and CA. to disrupt.

Probably.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Riot police respond after trans mob disrupts proceedings at Montana capitol
April 25, 2023 | Chris Donaldson |  Print Article

In another of the anti-democracy incidents that have become commonplace in today’s acrimonious political atmosphere, a mob of left-wing activists stormed the Montana state Capitol to protest the censure of a transgender lawmaker who said that Republicans would have “blood on their hands” if they moved to restrict sex change surgery for minors.

On Monday, the horde of screaming miscreants shut down proceedings in the state House of Representatives in Helena, prompting a response from riot police who intervened to restore order after the mob took over the building, chanting in support of Zooey Zephyr, the Missoula Democrat who was banned from speaking over his/her hyperbolic rhetoric in defense of the practice of the genital mutilation procedures.

Last week, Montana Speaker of the House Matt Regier, a Republican from Kalispell, deemed Zephyr’s comments on a bill to ban the “gender-affirming care” for minors to be a “violation of decorum,” according to the Helena Independent Record which reported that 7 of the protesters were arrested for their role in the ‘transsurrection.’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/25/riot-police-respond-after-trans-mob-disrupts-proceedings-at-montana-capitol-1353208/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Trannies in Montana. Well, Ah never ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Well I never thought there was one to get elected in Montana, so maybe there are more than I thought.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Montana?

Wow, these freaks are getting frisky and brave aren't they?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Montana?

Wow, these freaks are getting frisky and brave aren't they?

I hear the sheep are getting nervous.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.