Author Topic: Carlson's departure from Fox stirs positive reactions from conservatives  (Read 3245 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

a pro wrestling urinalist

The only stench of urine is coming from your assinine posts and memes.  Come up with something of substance, and we might take you a little more seriously.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When Tucker first started, I thought he had too many whack jobs on almost every night.  But over time, I think his show matured into an informative program most of the time.

Maj Bill,
I agree completely that Col MacGregor strikes me as being in left field most of the time.  When Ukraine broke out, he basically said it would be over in days.  His assessments have been questionable for 14 months.  If anyone is an agent of Russia, he sure sounds like it.

Bottomline, I think Tucker's program had many stories that challenged conventional thinking.  And his recent expose of the January 6th SHAM was a bit startling.  Everyone but the brain dead knew that January 6th was nothing but a bunch of political hacks manufacturing nonsense.  Just the use of the word INSURRECTION in conjunction with January 6th is laughable.  Yes, a number of people behaved badly that day, but it was not an insurrection.  It was a reflection of the FACT that the election of 2020 was fixed.  Yes, fixed.

The video at the mega counting center in the Philly area alone where they pushed back poll watchers 100 yards from the counting and then mounted poster board to block them from observing anything is all the proof I need the election was fixed.  Every vote counted in that center should have been rendered null and void.  The poll watchers have an essential role on election day, and their role was completely compromised.  There has to be a penalty for that.  What is disturbing is that the Republicans did not raise a stink over it.  Why?????

Tucker's broadcast of the shaman being led through the Capitol building by the Capitol Police, opening doors for him appeared more like a tour that they were facilitating than anything to me.  The idea he spent one day in jail and is living with years in prison is a grave injustice.  But it is all the optics of him dressed as he was.  I see all the efforts tied to January 6th as our emergence into totalitarian/fascist governance.  It has begun, and nothing good comes from it.

And if any of you think they will not fix 2024, think again.  Trump will not win.  And the rules that are necessary to prevent massive electronic cheating just do not exist, and I trust Dominion and other companies like them as far as I can throw them.

I have said for some time our republic is gone, does not exist.  It can't exist without fair elections.  We now mirror the governance that exists in Russia.  We are not quite 100% there, with journalists being assassinated if they run stories counter to those in control, but that will come soon enough. 

Tucker became the only program on Fox News I wanted to watch every day.  Without him, I see no purpose watching Fox News.  Hannity is painful to watch.  His highly irritating routine of interrupting guests after they have uttered two words got old for me years ago.  Laura Ingraham, I had high expectations for her, but I find her program largely boring.  Only Tucker was informative and at times entertaining.  And I suppose I came to appreciate his sense of humor.

I told my wife we might as well cancel the cable.  I am not kidding.

And by the way, it was not the old man getting rid of Tucker, I suspect it was his sons, who supposedly are very liberal minded and apparently woke. 

I just read they got rid of Dan Bongino too.  Next, they will get rid of Mark Levin.  Fox News is just not worth watching any longer.

And I do not see Tucker getting into politics.  He is not Ronald Reagan, and even Reagan served as Governor of California before becoming POTUS.  I do not see Tucker going that road.

There is a new conservative network called FIRST, has O'Reilly on, and Liz Wheeler, who I considered as bright a star as Tucker Carlson.  I think her current format is missing something, but she is sharp and not afraid to ask the tough questions.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:14:14 am by jafo2010 »

Online goatprairie

When Tucker first started, I thought he had too many whack jobs on almost every night.  But over time, I think his show matured into an informative program most of the time.

Maj Bill,
I agree completely that Col MacGregor strikes me as being in left field most of the time.  When Ukraine broke out, he basically said it would be over in days.  His assessments have been questionable for 14 months.  If anyone is an agent of Russia, he sure sounds like it.

Bottomline, I think Tucker's program had many stories that challenged conventional thinking.  And his recent expose of the January 6th SHAM was a bit startling.  Everyone but the brain dead knew that January 6th was nothing but a bunch of political hacks manufacturing nonsense.  Just the use of the word INSURRECTION in conjunction with January 6th is laughable.  Yes, a number of people behaved badly that day, but it was not an insurrection.  It was a reflection of the FACT that the election of 2020 was fixed.  Yes, fixed.

The video at the mega counting center in the Philly area alone where they pushed back poll watchers 100 yards from the counting and then mounted poster board to block them from observing anything is all the proof I need the election was fixed.  Every vote counted in that center should have been rendered null and void.  The poll watchers have an essential role on election day, and their role was completely compromised.  There has to be a penalty for that.  What is disturbing is that the Republicans did not raise a stink over it.  Why?????

Tucker's broadcast of the shaman being led through the Capitol building by the Capitol Police, opening doors for him appeared more like a tour that they were facilitating than anything to me.  The idea he spent one day in jail and is living with years in prison is a grave injustice.  But it is all the optics of him dressed as he was.  I see all the efforts tied to January 6th as our emergence into totalitarian/fascist governance.  It has begun, and nothing good comes from it.

And if any of you think they will not fix 2024, think again.  Trump will not win.  And the rules that are necessary to prevent massive electronic cheating just do not exist, and I trust Dominion and other companies like them as far as I can throw them.

I have said for some time our republic is gone, does not exist.  It can't exist without fair elections.  We now mirror the governance that exists in Russia.  We are not quite 100% there, with journalists being assassinated if they run stories counter to those in control, but that will come soon enough. 

Tucker became the only program on Fox News I wanted to watch every day.  Without him, I see no purpose watching Fox News.  Hannity is painful to watch.  His highly irritating routine of interrupting guests after they have uttered two words got old for me years ago.  Laura Ingraham, I had high expectations for her, but I find her program largely boring.  Only Tucker was informative and at times entertaining.  And I suppose I came to appreciate his sense of humor.

I told my wife we might as well cancel the cable.  I am not kidding.

And by the way, it was not the old man getting rid of Tucker, I suspect it was his sons, who supposedly are very liberal minded and apparently woke. 

I just read they got rid of Dan Bongino too.  Next, they will get rid of Mark Levin.  Fox News is just not worth watching any longer.

And I do not see Tucker getting into politics.  He is not Ronald Reagan, and even Reagan served as Governor of California before becoming POTUS.  I do not see Tucker going that road.

There is a new conservative network called FIRST, has O'Reilly on, and Liz Wheeler, who I considered as bright a star as Tucker Carlson.  I think her current format is missing something, but she is sharp and not afraid to ask the tough questions.
Special Report with Bret Baier is the best basic news show out there of all the network and cable news shows. Gutfeld's show is pretty funny most nights despite his lips being firmly attached to Trump's huge orange posterior.
Frequent guest comedian Jamie Lissow is worth watching if you watch nothing else. There are a number of other comedians who are worth it.
BTW, I'm here to let you know that Biden legitimately won the 2020 prez election. There was no cheating. Neither did any of Trump's stooges like Kari Lake get cheated. They simply lost.
That's life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  :shrug:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

BTW, I'm here to let you know that Biden legitimately won the 2020 prez election. There was no cheating. Neither did any of Trump's stooges like Kari Lake get cheated. They simply lost.

Are you serious?  I am hardly a Trump fan, but read this thread from the election night starting early Monday a.m.  Six swing states simutaneously stopped counting votes at the exact same time.  Then all media cut to analysis at the exact same time , and then all six of those states at the same time reversed trending rapidly toward Biden.  What happened is not plausible under any scenario.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.650.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Are you serious?  I am hardly a Trump fan, but read this thread from the election night starting early Monday a.m.  Six swing states simutaneously stopped counting votes at the exact same time.  Then all media cut to analysis at the exact same time , and then all six of those states at the same time reversed trending rapidly toward Biden.  What happened is not plausible under any scenario.

You are wasting your time @catfish1957 he's a troll.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Citing Bret Baier as best news show was kind of a clue too.

Online jafo2010

goatprairie...
You are clueless.  As I mentioned, what happened in Philly has only one explanation....cheating.

And like Bigun said, all six states that were toss up states, stopped counting at 2AM with Trump having a huge lead, and 12 hours later, Biden had a marginal lead in all.  Anyone that is savvy with systems knows that the ones and zeroes were tampered with and that election was fixed.  If you cannot comprehend that, return to your ditch digging.

And until that huge flaw in our election process is fully recognized, our republic no longer exists.  Keep living your fantasy!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I am close to the chief in dislike of Trump, but the democrats cheat and cheat more when it comes election time (especially in strong democrat strongholds).  The video "2000 mules" also help confirm my suspicions of cheating. Vote harvesting is a thing. Re-scanning ballots is a thing, and the left controlled areas do it with ease (and little chance of being caught).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 02:33:28 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online jafo2010

I think as the truth manifests itself in coming months about the Biden Crime Family, the UGLY TRUTH about the FIXED 2020 ELECTION will come to light by the murmurings of many of the soldiers that carried out the fraud.  They will be compelled to speak the truth of what went down.  The sad fact will be the corrupt media will attempt to bury the revelations that come forth.

With each passing day, we become more like Russia.  We just don't have the totalitarian, ruthless, murderous subjugation, not yet anyway.  But it is a hop, skip and jump away.  Germany brought Hitler to power, and in a matter of a couple years, he eliminated his competition, killing off most of them, and took the guns, and then used his secret police(FBI today), military, etc. to subdue the nation to his whims.  Decades ago, a study was done that proved the same could happen in the USA. 

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 06:41:53 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Here's what I remember in the weeks prior to the 2020 election:

1). Republicans, from Trump on down (including Rush), were encouraging us to vote on actual election day, in person.  There were rumors flying around that pro-Democrat postal service workers might accidentally "misplace" ballots from GOP-leaning areas/zip codes.  So, the best way to ensure your ballot was received and counted was to vote in person on election day.

2) Democrats, on the other hand, were advising their people not to vote in person. Part of it was they wanted to maintain the illusion of the COVID hysteria that it was unsafe to gather and vote in person.  But they were advising their people to mail in absentee ballots rather than voting in person. They focused heavily on that and their door to door campaigning and canvassing.

Am I nuts, or did that actually happen?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 06:50:56 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Special Report with Bret Baier is the best basic news show out there of all the network and cable news shows. Gutfeld's show is pretty funny most nights despite his lips being firmly attached to Trump's huge orange posterior.
Frequent guest comedian Jamie Lissow is worth watching if you watch nothing else. There are a number of other comedians who are worth it.
That's life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose:shrug:
And sometimes you just get screwed.

While I admire your faith, there is nothing the Democrats have played straight or fair in the last three decades. Watching vote counts, but the poll watchers not being allowed to watch vote counting, incredibly improbable events from five states shutting down at roughly the same time, to huge early morning jumps in Biden votes counted, to a win that consisted of an aggregate of under 300K votes spread over critical states?

81,660 votes in PA
11,779 votes in GA
154,188 votes in MI
20,682 votes in WI
10,457 votes in AZ

278,766 votes total in those 5 states, all of which had the same obvious irregularities, swayed the election. Sure it was stolen, IMHO. Especially when mail in ballots provided the means, the ballots were not checked, the machines were erased, etc. If it was honest, why the hurry to destroy the exculpatory evidence in violation of the Law?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

Give it up.  Trump simply lost. He couldn't stand losing to a living corpse named Joe Biden so he lied about losing. Stop falling for Trump's grift.

Online goatprairie

You simply can't stand anybody refuting your false statements. So anybody who disagrees with you is a troll? How would you like to be called a troll because somebody disagrees with what you say?
Why don't you try to act civil to other posters?

Online goatprairie

I am close to the chief in dislike of Trump, but the democrats cheat and cheat more when it comes election time (especially in strong democrat strongholds).  The video "2000 mules" also help confirm my suspicions of cheating. Vote harvesting is a thing. Re-scanning ballots is a thing, and the left controlled areas do it with ease (and little chance of being caught).
2000 Mules aka 2000 Stools has been refuted numerous times by many sources. There was no mass cheating in 2020 nor 2022. Trump and his stooges (Kari Lake etal) simply lost. You've been bamboozled.

Online goatprairie

Here's what I remember in the weeks prior to the 2020 election:

1). Republicans, from Trump on down (including Rush), were encouraging us to vote on actual election day, in person.  There were rumors flying around that pro-Democrat postal service workers might accidentally "misplace" ballots from GOP-leaning areas/zip codes.  So, the best way to ensure your ballot was received and counted was to vote in person on election day.

2) Democrats, on the other hand, were advising their people not to vote in person. Part of it was they wanted to maintain the illusion of the COVID hysteria that it was unsafe to gather and vote in person.  But they were advising their people to mail in absentee ballots rather than voting in person. They focused heavily on that and their door to door campaigning and canvassing.

Am I nuts, or did that actually happen?
One third of all votes for Trump in 2020 were mail-in. About half for Biden were mail-in. That's why there was the largest prez vote total in history. Millions of people who couldn't be bothered to get in the car and go to the voting place found it a lot easier simply to mail it in.
If not for Covid, the voting totals would have been a lot lower. But Trump still would have lost. He was way behind in the polls for a year before the election, and the final vote totals accurately represented the polls.
Trump lost....that's all there is to it.

Online goatprairie

And sometimes you just get screwed.

While I admire your faith, there is nothing the Democrats have played straight or fair in the last three decades. Watching vote counts, but the poll watchers not being allowed to watch vote counting, incredibly improbable events from five states shutting down at roughly the same time, to huge early morning jumps in Biden votes counted, to a win that consisted of an aggregate of under 300K votes spread over critical states?

81,660 votes in PA
11,779 votes in GA
154,188 votes in MI
20,682 votes in WI
10,457 votes in AZ

278,766 votes total in those 5 states, all of which had the same obvious irregularities, swayed the election. Sure it was stolen, IMHO. Especially when mail in ballots provided the means, the ballots were not checked, the machines were erased, etc. If it was honest, why the hurry to destroy the exculpatory evidence in violation of the Law?
Smokin' Joe I respect your posts. But Trump simply lost. At some time in the future you will realize what a liar Trump is, and accept the result.
That Biden is one of the worst, if the not worst president, in American history does not detract from the fact that he legitimately defeated Trump in 2020. Trump is a terrible liar. People have to accept that they've been bamboozled by him.

Online mountaineer

Re mail-in ballots, all I know is that my brother-in-law in Pennsylvania reported receiving two ballots in the mail. He could have used both and cast two votes by mail for the candidates of his choice - and no one in the county elections office would have been the wiser. However, being a law-abiding citizen and a Republican, he didn't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You simply can't stand anybody refuting your false statements. So anybody who disagrees with you is a troll? How would you like to be called a troll because somebody disagrees with what you say?
Why don't you try to act civil to other posters?

It has nothing to do with honest disagreement. It has EVERYTHING to do with willful and repeated LYING.  Hence, a troll.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

Let's get back to the topic of Tucker Carlson, please.