Author Topic: Big Banks, Corporations Getting 90 Percent Of Biden’s Green Energy Credits: Congressional Study  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Big Banks, Corporations Getting 90 Percent Of Biden’s Green Energy Credits: Congressional Study

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, APR 23, 2023 - 09:20 AM
Authored by Mark Tapscott via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

Most of the green energy tax benefits provided by President Joe Biden’s $750 billion Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) of 2022 are going into the coffers of big banks and billion-dollar corporations, according to House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Jason Smith (R-Mo.).

“While President Biden’s supercharged IRS is warming up to target working Americans, his administration is getting ready to spend those tax dollars to subsidize special interest green energy projects of billion-dollar companies,” Smith said in a statement based on a new congressional analysis issued by the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT).

Smith was referring to the Biden administration’s controversial plan to double the size of the IRS workforce by adding 87,000 new tax investigators and auditors. House Republicans want to defund the IRS expansion plan.

“Many of the same companies getting a green corporate welfare check have shed their American identity to do business with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and, as a result, our tax dollars are being funneled to Chinese entities that manipulate our key supply chains,” Smith continued.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/big-banks-corporations-getting-90-percent-bidens-green-energy-credits-congressional-study
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson