Author Topic: Ever wonder how New York City got besieged with disgusting smelling “halal” food all over the street  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ever wonder how New York City got besieged with disgusting smelling “halal” food all over the streets ?
APRIL 23, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM
Just ask the Egyptian “Muslim rights” activist, Rana Abdelhamid, who boasts of having “unapologetically Islamized New York City” by securing a permit to allow the excessively loud and offensive Muslim Call to Prayer to be blasted several times a day from mosque loudspeakers in Astoria, Queens, kicking off at 6 am, to celebrate the end of Ramadan. Muslims are just 3.7% of the population in Astoria.

Independent Sentinel (h/t Nita) Abdelhamid celebrated her win by claiming that she and other Muslims were the actual victims of the September 11, 2001, Islamic terrorist attacks and that they should “unapologetically” Islamize the city.

Astoria’s demographic makeup is  14.7% of the population identified as East Asian, 5.2% identified as Black, 27.4% identified as Hispanic, and 49.5% identified as White.
This is actually the work of the Marxist Democrats who hate God, country, and Christianity. Eventually, they will turn on the Muslims too. Or, perhaps the Muslims will one day take over.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/04/23/ever-wonder-how-new-york-city-got-besieged-with-disgusting-smelling-halal-food-all-over-the-streets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson