Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Republican Party Attempting ‘Roll Back of Civil Liberties’ for Women, LGBTQ Americans  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez: Republican Party Attempting ‘Roll Back of Civil Liberties’ for Women, LGBTQ Americans

Pam Key 23 Apr 2023

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Inside” that the Republican Party is attempting to “roll back” the civil liberties of women and LGBTQ Americans.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “I think we are in a extremely serious moment. I believe that the Republican Party is not starting at Roe. They will not stop at Roe. They will not stop at women’s rights.”

She added, “I believe what we are seeing is a concerted roll back of civil liberties in general. Our right to privacy, our right to bodily autonomy, all right to marry whomever we wish to marry, all of this is at risk. I don’t think they will stop.”

She added, “There are so many people when we were warning that Roe was truly at risk called progressive hysterical. They said we are overestimating the risk, that this is never going to happen. And just as we warned about Roe, we are warning about the very real risks. We’re already seeing the attacks on trans-Americans. We are seeing the attacks on LGBTQ Americans. We have even seen Republican members of the Senate insinuating that interracial marriage is something that should be up for debate. These are our civil rights and our civil liberties, and we have to resist. We must resist these attempts to roll back the basic human rights of certain communities in America based on identity.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/23/ocasio-cortez-republican-party-attempting-roll-back-of-civil-liberties-for-women-lgbtq-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LBTQ+XYZ? We crossed the Rubicon when Freak anti-social behavior, not only became  sudden became a Civil Liberty, but is being force fed down our throats 24/7 as the norm. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Men pretending to be women are not women so only in the mind of another mentally ill person could their rights as a 'woman' be rolled back. What civil liberties might those pretend women be denied, the right to shower adolescent real females? The right to practice pedophilia in an effort to groom the next generation of mentally ill? I think it's telling that AOC is more concerned with pretend women and their supposed rights than she is with protecting real women and young girls rights.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Ocasio-Cortez: Republican Party Attempting ‘Roll Back of Civil Liberties’ for Women, LGBTQ Americans"

That's fine with me.
Roll 'em back...
(I'm not kidding, I mean it)

Offline mountaineer

Dear Sandy from the suburbs:

F off.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

From the article….
We have even seen Republican members of the Senate insinuating that interracial marriage is something that should be up for debate.

Who?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the article….
We have even seen Republican members of the Senate insinuating that interracial marriage is something that should be up for debate.

Who?
Really, someone needs to remind the idiot that is and has been a democrat thing, you know KKK?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
AOC can't even define a woman.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....