Author Topic: ‘Strategy session?’ Hunter Biden’s lawyers set to meet with federal prosecutors after making request  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Strategy session?’ Hunter Biden’s lawyers set to meet with federal prosecutors after making request: report
April 23, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Hunter Biden’s lawyers have requested and been granted a meeting with federal prosecutors to discuss their ongoing investigation into his criminal activities.

“Defense lawyers for Hunter Biden are set to meet next week with the U.S. attorney in Delaware and at least one senior Justice Department official,” The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people familiar with what’s happening.

The Journal, which broke the story Friday, notes that the “Justice Department routinely agrees to such meetings with defense lawyers in criminal investigations,” and so there’s nothing necessarily unusual about the meeting.

Though this hasn’t stopped critics from speculating otherwise:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/23/strategy-session-hunter-bidens-lawyers-set-to-meet-with-federal-prosecutors-after-making-request-report-1352619/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So, how much money will be exchanging hands under the table here?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, how much money will be exchanging hands under the table here?

Not to mention the absolute impropriety of any such meeting to begin with.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have a feeling a plea deal is in the works... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have a feeling a plea deal is in the works... 9999hair out0000

That should only come AFTER any indictments come down. Not before.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

I’ve accepted that Hunter Biden will ultimately be cleared. I hope I’m proven wrong but I’ve seen nothing so far to change my mind
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy