Author Topic: ERO Boston arrests Colombian citizen charged with rape in East Boston  (Read 116 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
APRIL 20, 2023BOSTON, MAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Boston arrests Colombian citizen charged with rape in East Boston

BOSTON — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Boston arrested an unlawfully present citizen of Colombia charged with felony rape in East Boston on April 4.

“When an unlawfully present individual is charged with serious violent sexual assault, he is a public safety threat and has violated his right to remain in the country,” said ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd Lyons. “ERO Boston will not allow our communities to be a safe haven for criminals. We will continue to remove public safety threats and protect our residents. I commend our officers for their dedication to this important work.”

The Colombian national is currently charged in Suffolk Superior Court with felony rape; felony assault and battery of family or household member; and assault with a dangerous weapon. An immigration detainer was lodged with the Suffolk County Jail but was not honored.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-boston-arrests-colombian-citizen-charged-rape-east-boston
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson