Author Topic: Illegal Alien Encounters On the Rise Again in March  (Read 105 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Encounters On the Rise Again in March
« on: April 23, 2023, 12:11:24 pm »
Illegal Alien Encounters On the Rise Again in March

PUBLISHED:  Fri, APR 21st 2023 @ 2:26 pm EDT
According to Customs and Border Protection, illegal immigration surged significantly in March after a couple months of steady yet deceptive decline. Some report that the increase indicates that the Biden Administration’s new program attempting to discourage illegal border crossers is losing its teeth.

Last month, Border Patrol agents saw a staggering 32,000 alien jump in apprehensions of illegal border crossers compared to February. In total, Border Patrol apprehended 162,317 illegal aliens who crossed the southern border.

This included 11 more aliens whose names appeared on the government’s terrorist watchlist.

Additionally, the rising numbers are raising concerns over next month’s expected end of Title 42, the CDC’s public health order that allowed rapid expulsion authority to DHS.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/illegal-alien-encounters-rise-again-march
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson