Author Topic: CDC linked to pervasive curriculum sweeping public schools nationwide  (Read 349 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

CDC linked to pervasive curriculum sweeping public schools nationwide
Story by Kendall Tietz • Yesterday 10:00 AM

Educators at over 120 districts across the country are implementing a pervasive school curriculum that has been denounced by opponents as an effort to manipulate children's values and beliefs and replace parents as the primary moral authority in their child's lives, with many critics specifically pointing to similarities with programs from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as a major point of contention.

The School Superintendent's Association (AASA), with the help of superintendents, board members and school administrators, is implementing the Learning 2025 program, which calls for an equity-focused, "holistic redesign" of the United States' public education system by 2025, in districts across the country

The parents' advocacy group, No Left Turn in Education (NLTE), is sounding the alarm about the curriculum's alleged ties to the CDC, especially since Learning 2025 outlines its plans as a solution to the fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-linked-to-pervasive-curriculum-sweeping-public-schools-nationwide/ar-AA1abAVD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ddb60380a9274498916b7aee1ddf02b7&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson