Author Topic: Biden admin preparing major crackdown on power plants that fuel nation's grid  (Read 582 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
God help us. The final nail on the coffin of our Republic.

Biden admin preparing major crackdown on power plants that fuel nation's grid

The Biden administration is reportedly finalizing a proposal that would force fossil fuel-fired power plants to substantially curb emissions or utilize costly carbon capture technology.

The proposal — which will soon be released by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) — is expected to require coal- and natural gas-fired power plants to cut or capture the vast majority of their carbon dioxide emissions by 2040, The New York Times reported on Saturday, citing officials briefed on a draft of the plan. The regulation, if finalized, would represent the first-ever federal action curbing power plant emissions.

"EPA cannot comment because the proposals are currently under interagency review," EPA spokesperson Maria Michalos told Fox News Digital in a statement.

"But we have been clear from the start that we will use all of our legally-upheld tools, grounded in decades-old bipartisan laws, to address dangerous air pollution and protect the air our children breathe today and for generations to come," Michalos said..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-preparing-major-crackdown-power-plants-fuel-nations-grid
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
God help us. The final nail on the coffin of our Republic.
How long will we sit back and watch this happen???   :0001:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Reporter:  You are burning down your neighborhoods. What are you protesting?

Man:  We aren't protesting. We are trying to stay warm.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
How long will we sit back and watch this happen???   :0001:

Well, as long as people believe that they can change things at the Federal level in DC, we will continue to rapidly decline.

Question is; what the heck has the GOP been doing??? 

People are being pushed into a corner and I don't know how far people are going to allow themselves to be pushed.  Ultimately the push back I believe from the people will happen when both Democrats AND Republicans have had enough.  I just don't know when or even if that will happen in time to avoid a total collapse.

Just my opinion.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

So he plans to crack down on the American people‘s standard of living?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

So he plans to crack down on the American people‘s standard of living?
And if we freeze to death in the process, we probably deserved it.   *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :smokin: Is it wrong that I have a list and each nite I say a prayer to God for everyone on my list....to have a fatal aneurism? And is it wrong that most of the people, but not all, on the list are democrats?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How long will we sit back and watch this happen???

How long will fools believe that if Biden and democrats do it, blame Trump and Republicans?
Basic brain time, if Republicans are to blame for what democrats do, Why arn't democrats to blame for what Republicans do?  Brain washed stoogery is going on.

How long has this crap been going on, minimal brains applied, maximum fool applied in tandem?  All democrats have had to do is get  mocking birds to do their stooge work, and not all that much more.  Fools love to hear and believe lies/liars.
 :smokin: :reaper: :media: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Ultimately the push back I believe from the people will happen when both Democrats AND Republicans have had enough. I just don't know when or even if that will happen in time to avoid a total collapse.

Just my opinion.

:thumbsup: