Author Topic: Trump throws new insults at the state of Florida in fresh attack on DeSantis  (Read 774 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3963585-trump-throws-new-insults-at-the-state-of-florida-in-new-attack-on-desantis/

Former President Trump launched a series of new attacks Friday at the state of Florida in a new email campaign taking aim at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

“The real DeSantis record is one of misery and despair,” Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung said in a statement. “He has left a wake of destruction all across Florida and people are hurting because he has spent more time playing public relations games instead of actually doing the hard-work needed to improve the lives of the people he represents.”

Trump, who lives in Florida, has ramped up his attacks on DeSantis as the governor mulls a potential run for the White House. In his latest series of insults, Trump’s campaign sent out an email blast citing statistics that portray the state of Florida in a negative light, including statistics saying that Florida is one of the least affordable states to live in.

The email also blasts the state of Florida for being “among the worst states” to live, to work, to raise a family, to retire and many other issues. It referred to statistics from organizations like the U.S. News and World Report, Money Inc. and the Florida Policy Institute, when talking about the state.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3963585-trump-throws-new-insults-at-the-state-of-florida-in-new-attack-on-desantis/

The voters in FL will reward him with the same by not voting for the a**hole who insults their state and conservative governor.

Secondly, the insults are out and out lies!!!

Thirdly .... since FL is such a horrible place to live perhaps you need to move Mar A Lago out of Florida instead of the absurd idea you suggested to Disney to move out of FL.

For a guy who hasn't even announced he's running, Trump is absolutely obsessed and threatened with the man. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess Trump doesn't want those FL delegates very badly.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

Doesn't he own a Golf Course in California? 
   He could be nearer the guy that always says 'good things' about him, Newsome.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

The voters in FL will reward him with the same by not voting for the a**hole who insults their state and conservative governor.

Secondly, the insults are out and out lies!!!

Thirdly .... since FL is such a horrible place to live perhaps you need to move Mar A Lago out of Florida instead of the absurd idea you suggested to Disney to move out of FL.

For a guy who hasn't even announced he's running, Trump is absolutely obsessed and threatened with the man.

Maybe he doesn’t think Florida is too bad, after all

https://nypost.com/2023/04/22/trump-calls-florida-a-great-place-hours-campaign-derides-it-as-worst/
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

ICYMI ----

- April 21, 2023 -

The Real Ron DeSantis Playbook

"The real DeSantis record is one of misery and despair. He has left a wake of destruction all across Florida and people are hurting because he has spent more time playing public relations games instead of actually doing the hard-work needed to improve the lives of the people he represents." - Steven Cheung, spokesperson

Mar-a-Lago, FL— While Ron DeSantis engages in a weeks-long shadow campaign for president boasting his playbook, Florida continues to tumble into complete and total delinquency and destruction.

On DeSantis’ watch, Florida has become one of the least affordable states to live in the country.

In his first term as Florida governor, Ron DeSantis raised taxes on Floridians by more than $1.5 billion.

The National Low Income Housing Coalition estimates that a Floridian making $10 an hour must work 86 hours per week just to afford rent on a modest single bedroom home in Florida.

The cost of living in south Florida shot up 10% in just the last year alone, the highest increase by far in years, while the national average was only 6.5%.

Home prices skyrocketed in Miami by 32% last year, and by 34% in Tampa.

According to a 2023 SmartAsset study, the Orlando metropolitan area was the 10th most expensive to live comfortably in the nation. Miami closely followed, as the 12th most expensive metropolitan area and Tampa also made the list, as the 16th most expensive.

Florida is now the fourth-most expensive state in the country for healthcare, and has the highest annual car insurance premiums in the nation.

While nearly half of the gas stations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale are without fuel, those Floridians lucky enough to find a gas station with fuel will be paying a stiff premium.

Florida ranks in the 10 most expensive states in the continental United States for fuel prices, and in 2023, Florida imposed a new hike on fuel purchases.

On Education, Florida ranked #39 in Health and Safety, #50 in Affordability, and #30 in Education and Childcare.

Under Ron DeSantis, Florida has become among the worst states…

To Live: In April 2023, Money Inc cited Florida’s failing education system and above average poverty rate in its list of 20 Worst States to Live in America.

To Find Economic Opportunity: Florida ranked 36th in Economic Opportunity, according to U.S. News.

To Work: An Oxfam report had Florida at 29th in their Best and Worst States to Work rankings.

To Retire: Florida ranked 26th in elder abuse protections, and was the worst state in the country for resources related to elder abuse protections.

To Raise a Family: In 2023, WalletHub marked Florida as one of the worst states in the nation to raise a family—ranking 32nd. Within that survey, Florida ranked 50th in Affordability, 30th in Education and Child Care, and 39th in Health and Safety. In 2022, Florida ranked 39th, among the worst states in the nation to raise a family.

To Pay Taxes: Florida is the third-worst state for fair taxes in the nation, according to a 2020 study.

To Be Safe: In WalletHub’s October 2022 rankings of safest states to live, Florida came in at the bottom, ranking 44th out of 50. According to the study, Florida ranked 44th in workplace safety, 46th in roadway safety, and 25th in financial safety, and 34th in personal safety.

To Rent a Home: Median rent prices shot up 30% from 2020 to 2022, with more than 2 million Floridians spending more than 30% of their income on housing, alone.

To Have A Baby: Florida ranked 42nd in the Best States to Have a Baby, 44th most to have a baby, 37th in Healthcare, and 39th as one of the nation’s least family friendly states.

To Afford Energy: Florida ranked 38th in energy affordability, with the 4th most expensive monthly electricity costs of any state ($158) and 11th most expensive monthly natural gas costs ($82).

To Die: ESPN wrote that Florida is the Worst State in The Nation To Die, citing the fact that Florida has the fewest Medicare providers per capita of any state. Reminder: DeSantis voted to cut Social Security and Medicare, and raise the eligibility age to receive benefits.

To Be a Teacher: In 2022, Florida was the 3rd worst state in the nation for teacher pay.

To Be a Doctor: Florida ranked 37th on the list of Best States for Doctors, namely due to Florida’s failing medical environment.

To Be a Police Officer: Florida came in at the bottom of the list, placing 36th in the rankings for best states to serve as a police officer.

For Millennials: Florida ranked among the worst states in the nation for millennials (37th)—placing in the bottom 10 states for education and health.

For Working Dads: Florida ranked 36th on the list of Best and Worst States for Working Dads, marking 46th in the category of economic and social well-being.

For Working Moms: Florida placed 26th in the ranking for Best and Worst States for Working Moms.

Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
ICYMI ----

What's truly hilarious about that list is at least half of it is populated by subjective analyzes/rankings by left-wing organizations who can't stand the fact that there's been a successful Republican governor.

Just look at it. One of the major sources for the last half of the list is ESPN, which despises all things conservative and views how activist a government is as a measure of how good things are.

So it figures that the biggest RINO of them all has no problem relying on their judgment for those rankings.

Pathetic leftists.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 10:50:32 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline libertybele

Obviously you don't care about spreading Trump's lies about DeSantis @Right_in_Virginia - shameful
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

Way to go, Donald. :silly: Now do Texas. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He continues to insult a Repub Gov and now he goes after a conservative state...I don't know how I will be able to vote for this man if he is the nominee... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Obviously you don't care about spreading Trump's lies about DeSantis @Right_in_Virginia - shameful

Did you expect anything different?

Offline LMAO

He continues to insult a Repub Gov and now he goes after a conservative state...I don't know how I will be able to vote for this man if he is the nominee... 9999hair out0000

Many of us have chosen not to. Although even if DeSantis was his vice president, his spending record while president make him unattractive to me.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

But on the plus side, he admittedly didn't go after a hard left winger like Gavin Newsom because Newsome, in Trump's words, "said very nice things about me."

So hopefully, if he gets elected, some Democrats will figure out that you can get pretty much anything you want from the guy just by flattering him, and he can move us all even further to the left.

So he's got that going for him!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 11:31:42 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

But on the plus side, he admittedly didn't go after a hard left winger like Gavin Newsom because Newsome, in Trump's words, "said very nice things about me."

So he's got that going for him!

Maybe Gavin Newsom will be his female running mate

Barry Goldwater

Offline NavyCanDo

Democrats don't have to run ads in Florida. They have Trump doing it for them.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn