Author Topic: Ray Epps Is Going on 60 Minutes, and the Gaslighting Has Already Started  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ray Epps Is Going on 60 Minutes, and the Gaslighting Has Already Started
By Bonchie | 10:30 AM on April 22, 2023

Ray Epps, who I’m assured just wants to be left alone to live in peace and harmony, is doing what all people who want to be left alone do: He’s going on 60 Minutes to get backslaps from the press.

The left-wing CBS News show, which has been caught in numerous journalistic scandals over the last several years, began plugging the interview on Friday. It will air Sunday evening, but the gaslighting has already started.

(Related: Ray Epps Demands Tucker Carlson Retract Allegations That He Was a Federal Plant on January 6th)

In the promotional clip that was released, 60 Minutes describes the accusation that Epps was working for the federal government as a “convoluted conspiracy theory.”

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1649473070090821633

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/22/ray-epps-is-going-on-60-minutes-and-the-gaslighting-has-already-started-n735151
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fine. If Epps wasn't working for the Government in any capacity, then explain why Epps hasn't been cooling his heels in the DC gulag with all those folks who walked through the Capitol.

Why has he not been charged?

Why was he removed from the 'most wanted' group?

And don't piss on our heads and tell us it's raining.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
60 Minutes Steps Up to Defend Ray Epps, Who Is Absolutely Not a Fed, Oh No
Robert Spencer

The media love affair with the most suspicious person involved with the Left’s Jan. 6 hoax, Ray Epps, continues. On Sunday evening, 60 Minutes is planning to air a profile of Epps, a man whom they claim has been unjustly vilified in the conservative media. In doing so, they’re just calling new attention to the gaping holes in their Jan. 6 propaganda narrative.

The Leftist political and media elites have been insisting ever since Jan. 6, 2021, that the disturbance at the Capitol on that day constituted an “insurrection,” an actual attempt to overthrow the government of the United States and, presumably, to install Donald Trump as a dictator. Over the intervening two years, the Left’s case has steadily unraveled, and one of the most glaring examples of its weakness has been the curious case of Epps. Amid all the hysteria about “MAGA Republicans” supposedly determining to storm the Capitol and overthrow the government, Epps is the only person who was captured on video actually exhorting people to enter the building. Yet instead of being arrested, Epps has become a media darling. Suspicious? In the extreme.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/04/22/60-minutes-steps-up-to-defend-ray-epps-who-is-absolutely-not-a-fed-oh-no-n1689517
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fine. If Epps wasn't working for the Government in any capacity, then explain why Epps hasn't been cooling his heels in the DC gulag with all those folks who walked through the Capitol.

Why has he not been charged?

Why was he removed from the 'most wanted' group?

And don't piss on our heads and tell us it's raining.

My exact thoughts, and don't expect that level of "serious journalism" from the left wing pukes from 60 nano-Seconds.   They are part of the state media.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
’60 Minutes’ failed attempt to make Ray Epps a victim of ‘obsessed’ Tucker is beyond laughable
April 24, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Alleged Capitol breach instigator Ray Epps issued some severe claims against a particular Fox News host whom he considers “obsessed” with him and determined to “destroy” his life.

Perhaps taking a page out of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s book on using the spotlight to demand privacy, Epps appeared on CBS’ “60 Minutes” Sunday where he was portrayed as every bit the victim. Only days after Fox News reached a settlement in the defamation suit brought by Dominion Voting System, severe allegations were being launched at the network, and specifically primetime host Tucker Carlson.

“He’s obsessed with me. He’s going to any means possible to destroy my life and our lives,” Epps told correspondent Bill Whitaker with his wife, Robyn Epps, beside him.

Framing video of Epps seen on Jan. 5 and 6, 2021 appearing to incite crowds to storm the Capitol as “conspiracy theory,” the narrative began with the question “What do you think when you see this now?”

“Brings back some bad memories. It’s hard to see our Capitol under attack,” he replied without directly addressing his own alleged involvement.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/24/60-minutes-failed-attempt-to-make-ray-epps-a-victim-of-obsessed-tucker-is-beyond-laughable-1352812/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
’60 Minutes’ failed attempt to make Ray Epps a victim of ‘obsessed’ Tucker is beyond laughable

This whole Ray Epps deal and why the MSM is protecting him is fishy, fishy fishy as hell.  There's some level of collusion and complicity of the MSM with their dim allies that must be earth shaking. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Here's my understanding of the situation with this guy:

1) He is on camera, perhaps more than anyone, egging on the crowd to invade the Capital. (was he filmed inside the capital? A genuine question)
2) He hasn't had even a misdemeanor charge leveled against him

How the hell is that possible?

Online mountaineer

60 Minutes tries VERY hard to make insurrectionist Ray Epps the VICTIM and WOW that’s a lotta backfire
Posted at 10:27 am on April 24, 2023
by Sam Janney

... Just wow. We get it, we shouldn’t expect much from 60 Minutes because you know, they are 60 Minutes, but to paint Ray as some victim whining about Tucker Carlson ruining HIS life? Give us a break. We’d like to introduce Ray to the people sitting in jail cells whose lives have really been ruined by this so-called ‘insurrection’.

You know, the one he’s on video encouraging? ...
More at Twitchy
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org