Author Topic: Donald Trump: The Old GOP of ‘RINOs, Neo-cons, and Globalists’ Is Gone, ‘Never’ Coming Back  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: The Old GOP of ‘RINOs, Neo-cons, and Globalists’ Is Gone, ‘Never’ Coming Back

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 21 Apr 2023

Former President Donald Trump will highlight the difference between the MAGA movement and the Republican establishment and tell the Lee County GOP audience, “The old Republican Party of RINOs, Neo-cons, and Globalists is GONE—and it is NEVER coming back,” according to excerpts of prepared remarks provided by Trump’s campaign to Breitbart News.

Trump will speak about how the MAGA movement “revolutionized politics and redrew the political map” when he defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Trump notes that before his 2016 victory, “Republicans were on the verge of losing this nation forever,” citing Mitt Romney’s 2012 loss to former President Barack Obama as evidence.

“In 2012, Mitt Romney lost Florida, Ohio, and Iowa by large margins. Winning Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania was totally impossible, according to everybody,” Trump will say. “Republicans were a party known for starting wars overseas, cutting Social Security and Medicare at home, and pushing mass amnesty for illegal aliens.”

“To put it simply, on Election Day 2016, we didn’t just save America—we SAVED the Republican Party,” Trump will say before highlighting his electoral performance in 2016 and 2020.

“I was the first Republican since 1988 to win Michigan, the first since 1988 to win Pennsylvania, and the first to win Wisconsin since 1984,” Trump’s remarks read. “Nationwide, I flipped over 200 counties that voted TWICE for Barack Obama. In Wisconsin alone, 14 counties swung from Democrat to Republican by 20 POINTS or more, never happened before.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/21/donald-trump-the-old-gop-of-rinos-neo-cons-and-globalists-is-gone-never-coming-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Old GOP of ‘RINOs, Neo-cons, and Globalists’ Is Gone, ‘Never’ Coming Back

Really??? Looks to be fully alive and well to me but what do I know about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He won in 2016 despite his flaws because Hillary Clinton was very unpopular, and because people thought that Trump might mature and grow into the job. He never did.

That's why he lost in 2020, and that's why he'd lose again in 2024.

Offline kevindavis007

He won in 2016 despite his flaws because Hillary Clinton was very unpopular, and because people thought that Trump might mature and grow into the job. He never did.

That's why he lost in 2020, and that's why he'd lose again in 2024.

Nope, it was the Deep Space RINO establishment that made him act like a jackass and stole the election from him (just kidding). Sorry, far as I'm concerned, Trump is the true RINO. I still don't buy his sudden conversion.

Also, I think we should stop playing these RINO games unless it is warranted. In this case, Trump is truly a RINO.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know what he's talking about.  RINOs are all over the place in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

Winning MI, WI, PA was never “impossible.”  Republicans mostly ran those places when Trump came along.  Not anymore. 

And who cares about Pennsylvania when Trump can’t even win Georgia or Arizona?  The last poll I saw had him tied with Biden in Florida.

Offline kevindavis007

Winning MI, WI, PA was never “impossible.”  Republicans mostly ran those places when Trump came along.  Not anymore. 

And who cares about Pennsylvania when Trump can’t even win Georgia or Arizona?  The last poll I saw had him tied with Biden in Florida.

Also he is going to lose NC.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online roamer_1

... Says the RINO, globalist liberal...  :whistle:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

With Mr. Freeman having had his say, yes, there will still be RINO Republicans, but their days of holding any real power or running the show will be over.

The Party will keep them around like mascots to proffer that, "yes, we have an 'opposition party'"...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 10:44:13 pm by Fishrrman »