Author Topic: Watch: Dem Congresswoman praises Sec. Buttigieg for placing ‘female dummies’ in vehicle crash tests  (Read 316 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Dem Congresswoman praises Sec. Buttigieg for placing ‘female dummies’ in vehicle crash tests ‘to fight the gender inequity’ in crash test dummies

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.) used her time to praise the Biden administration and Buttigieg for, among other things, prioritizing “gender equity” in crash test dummies: “You also plan to make important investments to address the roadway safety crisis, including the critical funding that would accelerate the development – and this is an area I’ve written to you about – of the use of female dummies in crash testing. This will start to fight the gender inequity among vehicle safety and crash victims.”

By: Admin - Climate DepotApril 21, 2023 9:24 AM

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/04/20/watch-house-dem-praises-gender-equity-for-crash-test-dummies-makes-joe-biden-look-worse-in-the-process-n733924

Watch: House Dem Praises ‘Gender Equity’ for Crash Test Dummies, Makes Joe Biden Look Worse in the Process

We turn to the budget hearing held Thursday by the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, widely viewed as a failure by House Republicans and for good reason, was scheduled to speak in defense of his department’s budget requests for the 2024 fiscal year.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/04/21/watch-dem-congresswoman-praises-sec-buttigieg-for-placing-female-dummies-in-vehicle-crash-tests-to-fight-the-gender-inequity-in-crash-test-dummies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.) -- represents the New Haven area.
A world-class communist, she does The Party proud.

Online mountaineer

He might have suggested putting dummy DeLauro in the crash test vehicle, but he wasn't sure she was female.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

LOL...

What are they gonna do, put a dress and makeup on the dummy?

I vote they start using tranny volunteers for dummies. That will provide the most detailed information - in autopsy... That is, if they are really dedicated to the cause and all...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Women have been taking a beating over transgenders, now democrats are moving to expand such intolerance's.  EASY enough to see that was going to happen.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions