Author Topic: Business owner flees Chicago crime chaos: 'Employees are being held up'  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FOX NEWS FLASH Published April 19, 2023 5:38pm EDT
Business owner flees Chicago crime chaos: 'Employees are being held up'
Gary Rabine tells 'America Reports' Chicago leaders are supporting 'anarchy'
Maria LenckiBy Maria Lencki | Fox News

‘NOT WORTH IT’: Chicago business owner moving company out of the Windy City
WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT: Rabine Group founder Gary Rabine discusses why he is moving his company out of Chicago and slams local and state leadership for ‘promoting this anarchy.’

A Chicago business owner says he is fleeing the crime-infested city because leaders are "supporting anarchy" and he "can't put up with it any longer."

"Our employees are being held up for their wallets and their phones at gunpoint," Rabine Group founder Gary Rabine told "America Reports" on Wednesday. "It's just not worth it anymore, the danger. You know, we are very safety-oriented company, and we can't put up with it any longer."

Rabine, who has built business in the Chicago area for over 40 years, says his customers and employees do not want to live in the Windy City anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/business-owner-flees-chicago-crime-chaos-employees-held-up
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson