Author Topic: Trump looks at ‘TV ready’ female running mate who knows how to be ‘loyal’: source  (Read 2775 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The Fish-R-Man Strangely Opines....

"There is NO woman politician in America today -- NOT ONE -- who is capable of being president."

Maggie Thatcher might think you just stepped in it
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

NO.

There is NO woman politician in America today -- NOT ONE -- who is capable of being president.

Mr. Trump needs to pick a male candidate who by past behavior has shown himself to be competent enough to take over Mr. Trump's position -- both physically and philosophically -- if Mr. Trump is no longer able to fill it.

I've said this before, but someone like Rand Paul comes to mind.

And -- although I once said I couldn't vote for him -- this upstate Ramaswamy seems to be talking about the right things, as well. And, AMAZINGLY, he is a true natural-born citizen (born on US soil of two parents who were both naturalized citizens at the time of birth).

That's more than I can say for Nikki Haley...

Nikki Haley, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kriste Noem are more than capable!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
NO.

There is NO woman politician in America today -- NOT ONE -- who is capable of being president.

Well, I think some would argue that neither of the frontrunners from the two parties are capable of being President.  The bar hasn't been exactly high for a long time.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Well, I think some would argue that neither of the frontrunners from the two parties are capable of being President.  The bar hasn't been exactly high for a long time.

SNOWY 2023..and 4

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

SEEMS like the few women with  political ambitions that had the right connections to run for office didn't want to run for President.

After all,IF one ran and was elected as President,they could only get kickbacks and bribes for 8  years at the most.

On the other  hand,landing a Senate or Congressional seat would put them in the graft/stealing business for a lifetime. Ask Nancy,if you don't believe me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!