Author Topic: Trump looks at ‘TV ready’ female running mate who knows how to be ‘loyal’: source  (Read 2710 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump looks at ‘TV ready’ female running mate who knows how to be ‘loyal’: source
April 18, 2023 | Tom Tillison

The 2024 presidential election is just getting underway, but there’s already talk about who Donald Trump will tap as his running mate — talk that helps clear the field considering that it’s based on the presumption that Trump will be the Republican nominee.

According to a Trump insider, the former president understands that he needs help with suburban women and that a female candidate would “be an advantage to have on the ticket.”

But not just any female candidate. The ideal candidate will be a “TV ready” individual who is “loyal” to Trump, according to The Daily Caller.

“We do know one thing about Trump, is that he puts a lot of weight on how well you present yourself. That really matters to him, so I suspect that will matter for his VP choice,” a GOP consultant close to the Trump campaign told the Daily Caller, adding that the person would have to be “TV ready.”

“Loyalty. That’s the necessary characteristic of anyone who wants to be VP. President Trump and the movement was dragged down by disloyalty in the White House,” said another anonymous source close to the campaign.

Trump did not do well with suburban women in 2020 and sources close to the campaign are saying he will likely choose a female running mate.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/18/trump-looks-at-tv-ready-female-running-mate-who-knows-how-to-be-loyal-source-1350983/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm sticking with my prediction of Kari Lake.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I think this is what Trump is really talking about:

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

Trump did not do well with suburban women in 2020 and sources close to the campaign are saying he will likely choose a female running mate.

Won’t make any difference
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

Well if it's Kari Fake then Biden is going to win by a bigger margin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Problem for GOP in 2024 ... Educated Suburban Women don't like the GOP's Morality Police taking away access to abortion and birth control.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

Well if it's Kari Fake then Biden is going to win by a bigger margin.

She would have made a better governor than the current one in AZ but she wouldn’t attract any voters outside the MAGA base on the national level
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So he wants a hot chick who knows how to look good and STHU.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This reads like someone just speculating on what they think he might do as opposed to actual information.  In any case, I don't think who he picks really matters at all, although she'd make it even less likely that I'd vote for him.

Offline cato potatoe

She would have made a better governor than the current one in AZ but she wouldn’t attract any voters outside the MAGA base on the national level

She had solid plans for the state, but it didn't matter because she drowned it in "2020" and discouraged her supporters from voting early.  Katie Hobbs won by default.

Offline kevindavis007

She had solid plans for the state, but it didn't matter because she drowned it in "2020" and discouraged her supporters from voting early.  Katie Hobbs won by default.

Also telling a group of voters not to vote for her as well.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ScottinVA

Problem for GOP in 2024 ... Educated Suburban Women don't like the GOP's Morality Police taking away access to abortion and birth control.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

Or MTG...

Either way, a Palin clone.

Offline libertybele

Or MTG...

Either way, a Palin clone.

Nikki Haley.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Nikki Haley.

Yep... That's another.

What I can nearly guarantee is that, no matter what, it will not be a true Conservative.

Offline libertybele

Yep... That's another.

What I can nearly guarantee is that, no matter what, it will not be a true Conservative.

Of course not. True conservatives are a threat to him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
If you follow Simpsons prophecies
He’ll pick Ivanka
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

At least Palin and Haley had some experience in government. Not sure the same may be said of Kari Lake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

Either way she'll wind up all alone at the airport flying out like Carly Fiorina.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

At least Palin and Haley had some experience in government. Not sure the same may be said of Kari Lake.

Ok.. but with either one that ain't a braggin point. Jussayin.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So much bullshit on one thread....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

////00000////

I think this is what Trump is really talking about:

More like this @DefiantMassRINO

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Is IWONKA old enough for the gig..../  333cleo

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Thmm ready for....mmm TEE VEE>>

perhaps a soon to be former FOX NEWS Actress

Online mountaineer

Lack of experience in elected office shouldn't disqualify someone in my book, but if you're seeking high office without having started at the local level, you'd better have a good list of accomplishments to your name.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org