Author Topic: Federal prosecutors have considered four possible charges against Hunter Biden  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal prosecutors have considered four possible charges against Hunter Biden

Possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion and a felony count related to a gun purchase.

April 20, 2023, 6:36 PM EDT
By Sarah Fitzpatrick, Tom Winter, Ken Dilanian and Michael Kosnar
Federal prosecutors have considered charging Hunter Biden with three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase, said two sources familiar with the matter.

The possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and the gun charge, also a potential felony.

Attorney for whistleblower in Hunter Biden investigation speaks out
APRIL 21, 202302:51
Two senior law enforcement sources told NBC News about "growing frustration" inside the FBI because investigators finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago. A senior law enforcement source said the IRS finished its investigation more than a year ago.

The Washington Post previously reported that federal investigators believed they had gathered enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/federal-prosecutors-hunter-biden-taxes-gun-charge-rcna80692
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Commiecrats have been saying no one is above the law when it comes to Trump but I'll bet we won't hear that about ol' Hunter. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson