Author Topic: Ex-CIA chief spills on how he got spies to write false Hunter Biden laptop letter to ‘help Biden’ B  (Read 499 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ex-CIA chief spills on how he got spies to write false Hunter Biden laptop letter to ‘help Biden’
By Miranda Devine   
April 20, 2023 6:45pm

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign prompted former acting CIA Director Mike Morell to “help Biden” by organizing 50 colleagues to sign a letter in October 2020 falsely claiming that damning emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The Post were Russian disinformation.

In private sworn testimony, Morell told the House Judiciary Committee that Antony Blinken, now secretary of state, was the senior campaign official who reached out to him “on or before” Oct. 17, 2020, three days after The Post published an email from the laptop suggesting Hunter had introduced his Ukrainian business partner to his father, then-Vice President Biden.

Morell, identified as a potential CIA director under Biden, said he organized the letter to “help Vice President Biden … because I wanted him to win the election.”

Until Blinken’s call, Morell told House investigators, he had no intention of writing any statement exonerating Biden.

But he agreed that the conversation with Blinken “triggered … that intent” in him.

At 10:53 p.m. the night of the call, Blinken emailed Morell a USA Today article claiming that the FBI was examining whether Hunter’s laptop was part of a “disinformation campaign.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/20/biden-campaign-pushed-spies-to-write-false-hunter-laptop-letter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd be shocked if I wasn't so cynical.

Hunter Biden was obviously using the Biden name to sell influence and access ... for money to buy crack and pay for ho's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This coming to light now...all by design.

IMO, the plan is to rush to convict so they can all be pardoned.

No way is Hunter going to jail.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This coming to light now...all by design.

IMO, the plan is to rush to convict so they can all be pardoned.

No way is Hunter going to jail.

Hell man! The payola won't even stop never mind anyone going to jail.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

In September 2020, Ex-CIA's Mike Morell, who says he was convinced by then-Biden campaign adviser  Antony Blinken to pen a letter calling the Hunter Biden laptop "Russian disinformation," hosted the now-Secretary of State on his "Intelligence Matters" podcast.

https://twitter.com/gekaminsky/status/1649488449920028689
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Obama CIA Director Michael Morell and Biden Secretary of State Tony Blinken are connected in another way: Facebook Mark Zuckerberg’s payroll.

https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1649820610187653125

Online mountaineer

This Morell character is a regular Mr. Fix-it.

Hans Mahncke
@HansMahncke
ICYMI, former CIA director Michael Morell got an invitation from Peter Strzok to talk about Hillary's emails. Shortly after, he contacted Hillary's campaign manager. Wonder what they talked about. 🤔 
And now we find out that he was also Biden's clean up man for Hunter's laptop.

Online mountaineer

Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
The Michael Morrell scandal that broke this week is worse than it looks (and it already looks bad).
Morrell was one of the 7 CIA directors on the board of the Atlantic Council, who DHS deputized to censor the 2020 election, & who was partnered with Burisma.

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1606335309821538304

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks for the very informative posts @mountaineer it really is too bad that we no longer have a functioning justice system.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien