Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Family That Lost Loved Ones Thanks To Illegal Migrant Smuggler Slams Mayorkas: ‘We Live I  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Family That Lost Loved Ones Thanks To Illegal Migrant Smuggler Slams Mayorkas: ‘We Live In Fear’

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
April 19, 2023

The family members of the deceased victims of a recent car crash caused by a smuggler of illegal immigrants criticized Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for not securing the southern border, they told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an exclusive interview.

Maria and Emilia Tambunga, a grandmother and her granddaughter, were struck while driving in south Texas in March by a smuggler as he was being pursued in a vehicle chase. Republican Texas Rep. August Pfluger forced Mayorkas to confront the family members of the victims during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing Wednesday.

Mayorkas then turned to the family and offered his condolences, which the family says need to be met with action. (RELATED: Southern Border Will Be Hit With A Wave Of Migrants Once Trump-Era Order Ends, Mayorkas Says)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/19/family-loved-ones-border-mayorkas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson