Author Topic: Biden can’t hide fact that border is still wide open  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden can’t hide fact that border is still wide open
« on: April 21, 2023, 11:16:11 am »
Biden can’t hide fact that border is still wide open
By Mark Krikorian
April 19, 2023 6:53pm  Updated

The Biden administration’s plan to hide the border crisis isn’t working.

The idea was to get prospective border-jumpers to instead schedule their illegal entry to the United States through an app called CBP One.

The White House hoped this would replace news footage of Border Patrol agents greeting human-wave crossings of illegal immigrants with orderly, boring images of people at legal ports of entry, or even at airports in the interior, holding permission slips issued (illegally) by the Department of Homeland Security.

But it’s not working.

The administration announced in January that up to 30,000 people from Venezuela, Haiti, Nicaragua and Cuba would be admitted each month through the CBP One app and paroled (again, illegally) into the United States — and that those who didn’t use it and jumped the border would be bounced back into Mexico.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/19/joe-biden-cant-hide-fact-that-border-is-still-wide-open/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson