Author Topic: Death Toll During The Holy Month Of Ramadan 2023  (Read 102 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Death Toll During The Holy Month Of Ramadan 2023
« on: April 20, 2023, 05:02:38 pm »
Death Toll During The Holy Month Of Ramadan 2023
By Jean Patrick Grumberg - on April 20, 2023

SOME PEOPLE POINT OUT THAT THERE ARE TERRORIST ATTACKS EVERY DAY, ALL YEAR ROUND. THIS IS TRUE, BUT THEY MISS THE POINT: THE MONTH OF RAMADAN IS NOT AN ORDINARY MONTH, BUT A HOLY MONTH. RAMADAN IS A SPECIAL MONTH. RAMADAN IS A TIME WHEN MUSLIMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO INCREASE THEIR WORSHIP OF ALLAH THROUGH PRAYER, READING THE QURAN, GIVING CHARITY, AND PERFORMING OTHER GOOD DEEDS.

Similarly, those who argue that there is nothing holy about Islam miss the main point, namely that what matters is not how we view Islam and Ramadan, but how they view it. This helps to understand how they live, what they do, and how they view life and death during their holy month of Ramadan.

FOR 30 DAYS, I WILL REPORT DAILY THE TERRORIST ATTACKS, THE CRIMES, THE BUTCHERIES OF RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2023.
I have followed and report Ramadan Bombathon for 10 years. It has always amazed me to see that no mainstream media ever dared to report the killing that happens during this spiritual and holy month. I am not expecting that it will change. Ever.

I believe that the Geller report is the only media that gives you comprehensive information about the crimes of the month of Ramadan.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/04/death-toll-during-the-holy-month-of-ramadan-2023.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson