Author Topic: EcoHealth Alliance created "mutant" coronaviruses in Wuhan using US grant money  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EcoHealth Alliance created "mutant" coronaviruses in Wuhan using US grant money
David Strom 10:41 AM on April 20, 2023

Isn’t it funny that it takes legal action to learn the really interesting stuff when dealing with government?

A more cynical person than I might think that the government isn’t being straight with us.

Inconceivable, I know.

Still, one has to wonder when stories like this pop up into your newsfeed: Judicial Watch: Records Show Funding for EcoHealth/Wuhan Institute Research to Create Coronavirus ‘Mutants’ | Judicial Watch

I am certain that Anthony Fauci and company simply forgot that EcoHealth Alliance, a group that the NIH was pouring grant money into, reported for years about how they were funding research using US government money to mutate bat coronaviruses to make them more infectious in human beings.

Not just funding the research, but having success in making these viruses more infectious in human beings.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/04/20/ecohealth-alliance-created-mutant-coronaviruses-in-wuhan-using-us-grant-money-n545033
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This should be the biggest story in the world. The US government and China likely knowingly funded the creation of a virus that killed millions and upended society, with devastating results that will be felt for decades, and then worked assiduously to hide that fact.