Author Topic: Fetterman Says He “Rarely Left His Bed” After Winning Senate Election  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman Says He “Rarely Left His Bed” After Winning Senate Election
Chris

In a recent interview, Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman opened up to People Magazine about his hardships after winning his 2022 election. Fetterman talked about his struggles with depression, his decision to seek treatment, and his hospitalization. The Senator also discussed mental illness and the importance of seeking help.

“I always treated my depression like I did with losing my hair,” he said. “It’s just kind of like, ‘Oh yeah, that’s just part of my makeup.'”

On February 8th, 2023, during a U.S. Senate retreat, Fetterman began feeling lightheaded and was hospitalized overnight. However, his office reported that he was in “good spirits” and conversing with his staff and family, and that his hospitalization was not related to his previous stroke.

Later on February 16th, Fetterman admitted himself to Walter Reed Hospital due to clinical depression. A senior aide stated that Fetterman was expected to be hospitalized for under two months while he underwent treatment. Fetterman was discharged from Walter Reed on March 31st, and expressed his intention to return to the Senate when it resumes on April 17th.

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/fetterman-says-he-rarely-left-his-bed-after-winning-senate-election-mace/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Fetterlump blathers incoherently about banks, or something.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1658519699259260940
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji