Author Topic: Illegal Alien Arrested Twice In A Week In NC 'Sanctuary County'  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Arrested Twice In A Week In NC 'Sanctuary County'
Name: Edilberto Guttierrrez

Date of Arrest: 04/17/2023

Charge(s): Identity Theft, Failure to Appear, Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Resisting Arrest, Larceny, Armed Robbery, Break/Enter a Motor Vehicle and Felony Probation Violation

View this suspect's booking info...

On April 9, Guttierrez was arrested by officers with the Raleigh Police Department and charged with Identity Theft, Drug Possession, Carrying a Concealed Weapon and Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. He was subsequently booked into the Wake County Jail, where, despite his status in this country, he was allowed to bond-out and continue his one-man crime spree.

View that arrest info...

You see, the new Wake County sheriff, Willie Rowe, like his predecessor, also employs a 'sanctuary policy,' when it comes to protecting criminal aliens.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-arrested-twice-in-a-week-in-nc-sanctuary-county
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson