Author Topic: Authorities Say Nashville Shooter Left Suicide Note, 19 Journals, and Other Docs — All Kept from the  (Read 1215 times)

Offline verga

@verga

I  have to admit that I am surprised by this.

BTW,military demo manuals are pretty useless to most people because they are based on using demolitions like C-4,and AFAIK,C-4 is pretty much restricted to military use.

I could be wrong on this,though.

IIRC,which is a good question at this late date,the "cookbook" was based around improvised explosives. Stuff you  can make at home,if you  don't mind losing the occasional home and family.

MY best advise,and worth every dollar it cost you,is that if you decide to start using sources like the Anarchists Cookbook for explosive devices is to start out VEWWY,VEWWY SMALL and then work your way up a small step at a time.

I could be wrong on this,though.

IIRC,which is a good question at this late date,the "cookbook" was based around improvised explosives. Stuff you  can make at home,if you  don't mind losing the occasional home and family.

MY best advise,and worth every dollar it cost you,is that if you decide to start using sources like the Anarchists Cookbook for explosive devices is to start out VEWWY,VEWWY SMALL and then work your way up a small step at a time.

Although a mail-order copy of the Anarchists Cookbook just MIGHT make an excellent Christmas present for an ex. Especially if the BATF were to get an anonymous tip that he or she is making bombs. Just sayin.
@sneakypete a part of my misspent youth.
This one is available online or from Amazon TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook
Book by United States Army
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete a part of my misspent youth.
This one is available online or from Amazon TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook
Book by United States Army

@verga

Thanks!

Seems to ME that it would be THE one to buy and keep.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!