Author Topic: Authorities Say Nashville Shooter Left Suicide Note, 19 Journals, and Other Docs — All Kept from the  (Read 1217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Authorities Say Nashville Shooter Left Suicide Note, 19 Journals, and Other Docs — All Kept from the Public

AWR Hawkins 18 Apr 2023

The 28-year-old transgender attacker who shot and killed six in a Nashville Christian school March 27, 2023, left behind a suicide note, 19 journals, and other items, all of which have been kept from the public.

Breitbart News reported that the transgender shooter carried legally purchased firearms into the school, where she walked the halls with a pistol caliber carbine looking for victims.

She was shot and killed on the second floor of the school by Metropolitan Nashville Police Department officers.

The attacker left behind “cellphones and laptops, as well as a suicide note, three folders and 19 journals,” NBC News noted. But none of the writings have been released for the public to see.

NBC News observed:

The potential release of the journals has become a point of friction in the case: While local investigators said they are continuing to analyze the writings with assistance from the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia, some in the community said the writings must be made public without delay to help people understand the carnage and Hale’s state of mind.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/04/18/authorities-say-nashville-shooter-left-suicide-note-19-journals-other-docs-all-kept-from-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I think there must be something wrong with me.

I really don't care what this nut case's thoughts were. A nut is a nut. If he/she wanted to commit suicide...maybe he/she should have started at the end of this event and not taken a lot of people that had no blame with him/her. JMHO

Offline mountaineer

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
We've spoken with 2 major law firms in Nashville who said they'd send retainer letters to represent us suing FBI and the Nashville PD to obtain the manifesto of the Nashville shooter, only to back out at the last second.

The political pressures are intense. We should see it.
1:51 PM · Apr 17, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
Audrey Hale's manifesto will not be released because it does not conform with the preferred narrative of straight, white, male MAGA terrorist.  It is a left wing, anti-Chrstian, transgender terrorist and they do not want you to know that.

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
A Nashville lawmaker just said that Audrey Hale’s manifesto will not be fully released…  Because it “poses too much danger to the public.”
Do you see what they’re doing here?

Audrey Hale manifesto a ‘blueprint on total destruction’ say pols, who claim FBI is stalling its release
By Stephanie Pagones   
April 20, 2023 6:27pm
New York Post

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.

Almost a month after Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, killed six at the city’s Covenant elementary school before being shot by police authorities have yet to release a motive or any of the writings seized from her home, despite growing pressure.

Rep. Tim Burchett, (R-Tenn.) told The Post he knew the FBI was behind the delay, saying the news was “disappointing” and calling for documents to be released to grieving loved ones as well as members of Congress. ...

Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston confirmed to The Post the FBI has already ruled the manifesto would not be released any time soon.

“What I was told is, her manifesto was a blueprint on total destruction, and it was so, so detailed at the level of what she had planned,” she said, when reached by phone.

That document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous,” she added. ...
Huh?

Offline Kamaji

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
Audrey Hale's manifesto will not be released because it does not conform with the preferred narrative of straight, white, male MAGA terrorist.  It is a left wing, anti-Chrstian, transgender terrorist and they do not want you to know that.

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
A Nashville lawmaker just said that Audrey Hale’s manifesto will not be fully released…  Because it “poses too much danger to the public.”
Do you see what they’re doing here?
Huh?

Exactly the reason why it won't be released.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, if suicidal/mentally ill people couldn't get a gun, there's absolutely no other way they could kill people. You know, like they wouldn't get in their car and wait for some schoolkids to get out of school and try to cross the street. There's just no way a mentally ill person could then run down many young children. Or people watching a Christmas parade.
Oh, wait.

Offline mountaineer

Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus
The FBI isn’t releasing the transgender Nashville shooter’s manifesto because they fear its contents pose a threat to public safety. If true, that’s a strong argument against enabling mental illness as transgenderism.

Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus
“Pumping people who are unstable with drugs and hormones and mutilating them turns them into super-terrorists” is one hell of an argument. Though it’s probably not true and more likely they’re more concerned with politically incorrect backlash than public safety
12:44 PM · Apr 21, 2023

Truth of the matter:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 11:59:02 am by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

Interesting viewpoint:

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
The reason we have not seen the 300+ page heavily detailed Nashville transgender manifesto against Christianity is because Audrey Hale didn't write it, she followed the instructions within it.
7:42 PM · Apr 25, 2023

Offline Kamaji

Interesting viewpoint:

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
The reason we have not seen the 300+ page heavily detailed Nashville transgender manifesto against Christianity is because Audrey Hale didn't write it, she followed the instructions within it.
7:42 PM · Apr 25, 2023

If true, then whose manifesto is it?

Offline mountaineer

Ammoland
House Oversight Could Press Stonewalling FBI to Testify on Nashville Shooter Manifesto
Posted on April 25, 2023 by David Codrea   
“Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a ‘blueprint on total destruction’ which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as ‘astronomically dangerous,’” the New York Post reported Thursday.

“Almost a month after Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, killed six at the city’s Covenant elementary school before being shot by police authorities have yet to release a motive or any of the writings seized from her home, despite growing pressure,” the report notes. “Rep. Tim Burchett, (R-Tenn.) told The Post he knew the FBI was behind the delay, saying the news was disappointing’ and calling for documents to be released to grieving loved ones as well as members of Congress.”

More than family members and Congress have a vested interest in seeing the complete “manifesto” released. The resulting calls for expanded infringements on the Second Amendment and the blaming of “conservatives,” Christians, gun owners and average Americans uncomfortable with or unwilling to bow to the “progressive” political and media demands of radical transgender activists makes it their business, too. Seeing lunatic radicals call for further armed violence against those who don’t embrace their agenda is what really makes things “astronomically dangerous” and elevates this to a public safety issue.

Despite that, “Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston confirmed … the FBI has already ruled the manifesto would not be released any time soon,” the Post report continued. “Johnston said “parts” of Hale’s writings would eventually come out, but added she feels ‘the vast, overwhelming majority of it,’ presented too much of a danger to the public.”

That’s not her call to make or the FBI’s. It’s not like this is the smoking gun for extraterrestrial visitors “justifying” some supposed government reason for deciding national security requires protecting the public (not that it would). With daily revelations about partisan political motivations informing FBI actions, allowing redactions will only increase mistrust and encourage the belief that what is released will be done more to advance a directed narrative than to reveal the complete truth. And that “woke” withholding of the truth can then be exploited to push for more political gains, including citizen disarmament. ...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Sniffy Joe's. He wrote it when he was teaching Philosophy at Harvard from 1983 -1987.  Just ask him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I really don't care what this nut case's thoughts were. A nut is a nut. If he/she wanted to commit suicide...maybe he/she should have started at the end of this event and not taken a lot of people that had no blame with him/her. JMHO

I share your sentiment, except the manner in which the MSM manages these "nut jobs".   If this had been a white conservative, his manifesto would have been plastered everywhere.  Instead, when the dirty deed doesn't fit the left wing narrative, it is masterfully swept under the rug.

That's why this is a big deal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I share your sentiment, except the manner in which the MSM manages these "nut jobs".   If this had been a white conservative, his manifesto would have been plastered everywhere.  Instead, when the dirty deed doesn't fit the left wing narrative, it is masterfully swept under the rug.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Yep, it is was a right wing that did the shooting, the local big city elementary schools would have it predominately displayed with multiple copies in their library signed by the local drag queen that performs there weekly.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 04:24:08 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

Maybe Antifa, the DNC's brownshirts. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

It's about the hypocrisy. With the Buffalo shooter—perpetrated in a state with strict gun control and by a resident of the same state—the manifesto was out within hours (and proven to be a slapdash copy-paste effort that probably had nothing to do with the shooter's own motives, fitting more with the gun-grabbers' strawman). When the motive is in line with the left's most radical fantasies... it gets suppressed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

It's about the hypocrisy. With the Buffalo shooter—perpetrated in a state with strict gun control and by a resident of the same state—the manifesto was out within hours (and proven to be a slapdash copy-paste effort that probably had nothing to do with the shooter's own motives, fitting more with the gun-grabbers' strawman). When the motive is in line with the left's most radical fantasies... it gets suppressed.

Exactly.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I could envision a scenario justifying why some parts of the "manifesto" shouldn't be released.

For all we know, it may have explicit instructions/diagrams for making bombs, ideas for infiltrating/tampering with water supplies, vulnerable gas or electrical lines, best positions for a sniper, security vulnerabilities at some key locations like movie theaters, malls, churches. etc. etc. etc.  In other words, it might contain a ton of research that would be very dangerous in the hands of other bad people.  So I get that possibility.

But there should be a point at which they can separate any of that stuff out from the rest of the content.

Offline Kamaji

I could envision a scenario justifying why some parts of the "manifesto" shouldn't be released.

For all we know, it may have explicit instructions/diagrams for making bombs, ideas for infiltrating/tampering with water supplies, vulnerable gas or electrical lines, best positions for a sniper, security vulnerabilities at some key locations like movie theaters, malls, churches. etc. etc. etc.  In other words, it might contain a ton of research that would be very dangerous in the hands of other bad people.  So I get that possibility.

But there should be a point at which they can separate any of that stuff out from the rest of the content.

Fair enough.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

Is the "Anarchist Cookbook" still printed?

I used to know a BUNCH of very normal citizens who bought one to keep "just in case it might be needed in the future".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: Authorities To Release Nashville Shooter’s Manifesto: Report
By B911 -
April 27, 2023

The manifesto left by the Nashville mass shooter, Audrey Hale, is expected to be made public by the police.

The writings were obtained by the Metro Nashville Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation as part of the investigation into the murders of three children and three staff members at the Covenant School on March 27.

The general public and several Tennessee lawmakers have been urging law enforcement to release the manifesto, hoping that it could bring some closure.

While the authorities have been analyzing the information, they have now moved closer to disclosing the writings to the public. ...
Breaking911

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

I used to know a BUNCH of very normal citizens who bought one to keep "just in case it might be needed in the future".

I don't think so, but it was even online for awhile.  I think I had a copy at one point well over a decade ago but deleted it.

I could see someone like this spending a lot of time scouting out and analyzing particular vulnerable of specific locations in the city.  So it could be like the Anarchist's Cookbook, plus specific targeting information, etc..  In fact, I'd be surprised if that was not what is really going on.

Offline verga

@Maj. Bill Martin

$26 hardcover, $23 softcover on Amazon. And it is possible that there is a copy sitting on my bookshelf from 40 years ago.
The funny thing is that most of the military manuals are online and can be downloaded for the cost of paper and ink.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
$26 hardcover, $23 softcover on Amazon. And it is possible that there is a copy sitting on my bookshelf from 40 years ago.
The funny thing is that most of the military manuals are online and can be downloaded for the cost of paper and ink.

@verga

I  have to admit that I am surprised by this.

BTW,military demo manuals are pretty useless to most people because they are based on using demolitions like C-4,and AFAIK,C-4 is pretty much restricted to military use.

I could be wrong on this,though.

IIRC,which is a good question at this late date,the "cookbook" was based around improvised explosives. Stuff you  can make at home,if you  don't mind losing the occasional home and family.

MY best advise,and worth every dollar it cost you,is that if you decide to start using sources like the Anarchists Cookbook for explosive devices is to start out VEWWY,VEWWY SMALL and then work your way up a small step at a time.

I could be wrong on this,though.

IIRC,which is a good question at this late date,the "cookbook" was based around improvised explosives. Stuff you  can make at home,if you  don't mind losing the occasional home and family.

MY best advise,and worth every dollar it cost you,is that if you decide to start using sources like the Anarchists Cookbook for explosive devices is to start out VEWWY,VEWWY SMALL and then work your way up a small step at a time.

Although a mail-order copy of the Anarchists Cookbook just MIGHT make an excellent Christmas present for an ex. Especially if the BATF were to get an anonymous tip that he or she is making bombs. Just sayin.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 03:56:49 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!