Author Topic: Dismissing American Workers, USCIS Boss Takes Liberties to Boost ‘Legal’ Immigration  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dismissing American Workers, USCIS Boss Takes Liberties to Boost ‘Legal’ Immigration
April 12, 2023

While illegal aliens continue to flood America’s southern border, the Biden administration and immigration enthusiasts are working to substantially increase and accelerate the arrival of “legal” migrants.

Aimed at filling U.S. jobs with foreign labor, a series of new executive actions is percolating in Washington. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Ur Jaddou let the mask slip this week when she cited a “critical need for more lower-wage workers.”

The push for more foreign workers is predicated on lower U.S. unemployment rates (as though this were a problem that needs to be fixed). But this ignores some key metrics.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/04/12/dismissing-american-workers-uscis-boss-takes-liberties-boost-legal-immigration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson