Author Topic: Boston Herald Confirms Nearly All Fatal/Nonfatal Gun Crime in 44% White/23% Black Boston  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston Herald Confirms Nearly All Fatal/Nonfatal Gun Crime in 44% White/23% Black Boston Committed by Blacks
PAUL KERSEY • APRIL 14, 2023 • 700 WORDS • 36 COMMENTS • REPLY

Boston is 44 percent white and 23 percent black. Our friends at The Boston Herald have just confirmed if the city had no black population, it would have no fatal/nonfatal gun violence. [Boston gun violence concentrated in four neighborhoods, Boston Herald, April 8, 2023]

A weeklong workshop aimed at reducing gun violence in Boston concluded that most of the crimes were occurring among a small number of people in four neighborhoods, with primarily Black men harmed.

The data, compiled by the Boston Police Department, show serious violence was highly concentrated in Dorchester, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan and Roxbury from 2018 to 2022, according to a presentation provided by the city.

Further, 84.6%, or roughly 115 of the city’s 136 homicide victims, and about 78%, or 49 of 63 homicide offenders from 2020-2022 were Black, with the majority of these crimes committed by or killing men in general.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/boston-herald-confirms-nearly-all-fatal-nonfatal-gun-crime-in-44-white-23-black-boston-committed-by-blacks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a HORRIBLY worded headline. Did not understand it at all until I read the article.
Anybody would read that as White Gun Crime 44%, Black Gun Crime 23%, then the article says just the opposite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.