Author Topic: BILL CLINTON ON THE GUN VIOLENCE DEBATE: YOU CAN’T ‘LET KIDS DIE IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR FREEDOMS’  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BILL CLINTON ON THE GUN VIOLENCE DEBATE: YOU CAN’T ‘LET KIDS DIE IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR FREEDOMS’
‘That’s sort of the way this debate is’
Apr 17, 2023 10:30 AM
By Grabien Staff

EXCERPT:

CLINTON: “It is not rational that we should have a dramatically higher death rate among school aged children because of gun violence than any other country in the world. And you know, a lot of people get mad about this thoughts and prayers, but if you believe that you have to -- if you believe you are compelled to let kids die in order to keep your freedoms, that's sort of the way this debate is.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-bill-clinton-on-the-gun-violence-debate-you-can-t-let-kids-die-in-orde
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Commies always resort to the "SAVE THE KIDS FARCE" when trying to take rights away.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online roamer_1

All it takes is to cite how many times a gun is used in DEFENSE to counter this ridiculous argument.