Author Topic: 'Don't demonize them': Chicago's new mayor-elect says it's 'not constructive' to vilify group of row  (Read 618 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Don't demonize them': Chicago's new mayor-elect says it's 'not constructive' to vilify group of rowdy teens that torched cars in rampage organized on social media - but condemned the chaotic takeover

Chicago's mayor-elect says he does not condone violence carried out by teens Saturday night but that the city should not vilify the group

Rowdy teens torched cars and got into fights before gunfire ended Saturday

Two teenage boys, 16 and 17, were reported shot but in stable condition 
By HOPE SLOOP and VANESSA SERNA and JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:33 EDT, 17 April 2023 | UPDATED: 08:04 EDT, 17 April 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11980145/Chicagos-new-mayor-condemns-takeover-chaos-says-not-constructive-demonize-teens.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Stop acting like little turd bags and we won't.
The Republic is lost.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They're usually angelic but had a bad day.  They really don't understand the crime and chaos they created but are mature enough to make decisions about transitioning to another gender. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
He almost looks like a black version of Lenin...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let's Go Brandon.....   Let's Go Brandon.......  Let's Go Brandon.... :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Stupid games REQUIRE stupid prizes.

Offline berdie

The fact that is allowed makes my mind spin.

Offline goatprairie

The facts are are very large percentage of black youth are out of control and an extreme danger to peaceful citizens and the rule of law. They have to be stepped on harshly.
The notion that they have somehow been deprived of opportunities or that they are oppressed by "white supremacy" or racist white police is nothing but utter bullsh*t.

Offline roamer_1

The fact that is allowed makes my mind spin.

All it takes is a big ol can of whoop-ass to fix it.

Play this crap with a deputy sheriff up in here some time. He'll hand you your butt in a bag, every time.

Offline berdie

All it takes is a big ol can of whoop-ass to fix it.

Play this crap with a deputy sheriff up in here some time. He'll hand you your butt in a bag, every time.

The same in my area @roamer_1 .  But, sadly, I fear this cr@p will spread. The rural areas are about 20 years behind the cities. :(

Offline roamer_1

The same in my area @roamer_1 .  But, sadly, I fear this cr@p will spread. The rural areas are about 20 years behind the cities. :(

I dunno about that... Law and order can be a bit subjective to good ol boys like me... Revenuers and such.

But push comes to shove, Antifa comes to town, the rednecks and the bikers, and every blue collar dog from town were standing with the sheriff. I think that will stay just like it is.

We live too close to reality out here for otherwise.

Same by you @berdie , I'd reckon.  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 09:59:35 pm by roamer_1 »