Author Topic: Migrant Surge Returns to West Texas Border Sector — 10K Apprehensions Last Week  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Surge Returns to West Texas Border Sector — 10K Apprehensions Last Week

BOB PRICE16 Apr 202385
3:17
El Paso Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 10,000 migrants who crossed the border between ports of entry during the past week. The spike follows a short downturn in migrant crossings as border officials prepare for the end of Title 42.

El Paso Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony “Scott” Good tweeted a weekly recap revealing his agents apprehended an average of 1,470 migrants per day during the past week. This shows that agents apprehended approximately 10,290 during the one-week period.

The report marks a resurgence of large migrant group crossings following a short downturn following December’s peak of 55,770 migrant apprehensions in December. That number fell to 30,035 in January when President Joe Biden announced new migrant protocols that allowed certain nationalities of migrants to be returned to their home country under Title 42.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/16/migrant-surge-returns-to-west-texas-border-sector-10k-apprehensions-last-week/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson