Author Topic: Charity that agreed to bail out Brad Pitt's foundation for $20.5million owed to Hurricane Katrina vi  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Charity that agreed to bail out Brad Pitt's foundation for $20.5million owed to Hurricane Katrina victims STILL hasn't paid up after new homes backed by the actor fell into ruins

Global Green has been ordered to secure $10million in two months after it agreed to pay $20.5million in August 2022 to bail out Brad Pitt's foundation

Pitt's foundation Make It Right built more than 100 homes for Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans that were allegedly poorly built after falling into disrepair

Global Green agreed to pay for the repairs without having the money and blamed Pitt's troubled past as reason why it struggled to come up with the sum
By ALYSSA GUZMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:04 EDT, 13 April 2023 | UPDATED: 14:44 EDT, 13 April 2023

The nonprofit that bailed out Brad Pitt's foundation for more than $20million owed to Hurricane Katrina victims still hasn't paid up after new homes backed by the actor fell into ruins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11969835/Charity-agreed-bail-Brad-Pitts-foundation-20-5M-paid.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson