Author Topic: Teen suspended for opposing trans ideology files human rights complaint: 'Shockingly discriminatory'  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2023 2:14pm EDT
Teen suspended for opposing trans ideology files human rights complaint: 'Shockingly discriminatory'
Josh Alexander maintains he protested transgenderism because of his Christian faith
By Jon Brown | Fox News

A lawyer for a Canadian teenager who was suspended from his Catholic high school after opposing transgender ideology has filed a human rights complaint alleging religious discrimination.

Attorney James Kitchen with Liberty Coalition Canada filed the application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal earlier this month on behalf of his client Josh Alexander, 17, a junior who was first suspended from St. Joseph’s High School in Renfrew, Ontario, and issued a trespass notice in November.

Alexander drew the ire of school leadership when he organized a student walkout at the public Catholic high school against biological males in girls' bathrooms, according to the complaint. He also reportedly argued in class that God created two unchangeable genders.

The complaint recounts that students erupted during a math class when Alexander argued against the school's bathroom policy. When he claimed that men have penises and women have vaginas, his classmates reportedly called him a "misogynist," a "racist," and a "homophobic transphobe," while the teacher allegedly "nodded and gestured at the students yelling at Josh, indicating his approval of the students’ name-calling."

Alexander was ultimately suspended and told that his continued attendance would be detrimental to the physical and mental well-being of transgender students, the complaint says. His suspension was technically lifted in January but has effectively continued after the Renfrew County Catholic District School Board "excluded" him for the rest of the school year.

Principal Derek Lennox would allow him to return to school only if the teen stopped using the "dead name," or given name, of transgender students and avoided attending classes with two transgender students, according to the complaint. When he attempted to return to school on Feb. 6, he was arrested for allegedly violating the exclusion order.

https://twitter.com/officialJosh_A/status/1622640513919897600

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/teen-suspended-opposing-trans-ideology-files-human-rights-complaint-shockingly-discriminatory
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's Canada.  He is so screwed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Alexander drew the ire of school leadership when he organized a student walkout at the public Catholic high school against biological males in girls' bathrooms, according to the complaint. He also reportedly argued in class that God created two unchangeable genders.

Suspended from a Catholic high school.  Wow. I will stick to the Catholic religion as I knew it growing up.  I don't agree with a lot of what has happened since the  "Church" changed due to the ecumenical movement.

I was young but I do remember the mass being said in Latin and I was in awe during "high mass", it was beautiful.  Many things have changed and the reverence just isn't the same anymore.  Too much political jockeying and appeasement especially by the current pope.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 01:05:12 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.