Author Topic: Budweiser releases new pro-America ad with iconic mascot in wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney controve  (Read 2516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2023 11:49am EDT
Budweiser releases new pro-America ad with iconic mascot in wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney controversy
The advertisement features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses passing iconic American landmarks

By Michael Lee FOXBusiness

Budweiser has released a new patriotic advertisement as its parent company struggles with controversy over its endorsement partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The advertisement, which was released on social media Friday, features one of Budweiser's famous Clydesdale horses traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon, passing by scenes in the American heartland as a narrator delivers a patriotic message.

"This is a story bigger than beer," the ad's narrator says in the ad. "This is the story of the American spirit."

As the ad plays, the Clydesdale horse passes by some of the most famous American landmarks, showcasing the New York City skyline, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., small towns, and farmland. At one point, the ad showcases two people raising an American flag as one places her hand over her heart.

https://twitter.com/budweiserusa/status/1646958880654516226

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/budweiser-releases-new-pro-america-ad-iconic-mascot-wake-anheuser-busch-mulvaney-controversy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The fact that Anheuser-Busch deep down believes a patriotic ad would appeal to us makes their Mulvaney trans ad decision that much worse.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Uncle Jack used to work for Anheuser-Busch doww-town St Louis...when he worked there workers were allowed to drink beer all day long....by the time he retired they cut that back to one or two a day...lol

Years ago when Mike was gone I took my two boys and Mother on a tour of the Budweiser plant which was interesting...at the end they gave everyone a beer and they had all kinds of nuts, chips which were their products also.

Now if you are ever in St Louis you should visit Grants Farm which is/was owned by the Busch family...at the end of the tour there they have a beer garden with brats and beer..the beer used to be free but not sure if it still is...some people would sit there for hours..lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The fact that Anheuser-Busch deep down believes a patriotic ad would appeal to us makes their Mulvaney trans ad decision that much worse.

Exactly..I think this boycott has hit them harder than we know....
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

My Uncle Jack used to work for Anheuser-Busch doww-town St Louis...when he worked there workers were allowed to drink beer all day long....by the time he retired they cut that back to one or two a day...lol

Years ago when Mike was gone I took my two boys and Mother on a tour of the Budweiser plant which was interesting...at the end they gave everyone a beer and they had all kinds of nuts, chips which were their products also.

Now if you are ever in St Louis you should visit Grants Farm which is/was owned by the Busch family...at the end of the tour there they have a beer garden with brats and beer..the beer used to be free but not sure if it still is...some people would sit there for hours..lol

I remember touring the St. Louis brewery back in the 70s.  The other sites (e.g Williamsburg, VA) do not compare.  The two things that stood out to me the most about the St. Louis site was an old wooden escalator still in use, and that they had a stable on site.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Predictably getting murdered on the feed. Again. What a shallow play.

They pay their marketing gurus mega-bucks, and they can't see what is right in front of their faces.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm guessing the wacko Left American people hating VP did not make this video.
They went to someone else for this, trying desperately to get back on track.
But, once you get that 'gay beer' tag, it is very difficult to shake off.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Same at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. But you could not sit there for hours. Smallish cups and two drink limit. Guess they had trouble with people getting drunk and rowdy. It was meant to be a tasting, not a bar.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

So, let's just see how gullible Bud Light drinkers are.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Same at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. But you could not sit there for hours. Smallish cups and two drink limit. Guess they had trouble with people getting drunk and rowdy. It was meant to be a tasting, not a bar.

Yeah..Grants Farm changed the free beer the last time I was there which was several years ago with my grandsons....I think you got one and if you wanted anymore you had to pay for it...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Exactly..I think this boycott has hit them harder than we know....

It's there own fault and their reputation (at least for now) is ruined.  It's hitting them monetarily; so for now they are listening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

If ever in Dublin, the Guinness brewery tour is a must.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG..that's funny..
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

:silly: :silly: Good one!  888high58888

OMG..that's funny..

That didn't take long...

The almost whispered 'Gillette' at the end cracked me up.

Online mountaineer

Part of AB pay used to include a couple of cases of beer per month. Not sure whether that was for everyone or just certain employees.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So, let's just see how gullible Bud Light drinkers are.

Admittedly, I haven't been closely following this, but the answer to this question may be found in the answer to this one:. What's the goal?  Is it to win a political point or cancel the brand?

Offline roamer_1

Admittedly, I haven't been closely following this, but the answer to this question may be found in the answer to this one:. What's the goal?  Is it to win a political point or cancel the brand?

It is not political. As to canceling, opinions vary.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Budweiser suddenly running all patriotic ads again
DAVID HOOSTEAD FROM OUTKICK 2:15 PM on April 16, 2023

Anheuser-Busch is attempting to get back in the good graces of customers with a new Budweiser ad following the Dylan Mulvaney backlash.

Anheuser-Busch has been under intense pressure ever since Bud Light decided to team up with Mulvaney, a biological man who seems to enjoy mocking womanhood and what it means to be a girl.

The CEO of Anheuser-Busch, Brendan Whitworth, released a statement Friday afternoon that drew plenty of attention, but that wasn’t the company’s only move.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/04/16/budweiser-suddenly-running-all-patriotic-ads-again-n544123
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I hope the business fad of virtual signaling has run its course and fades into the inner sanctum of hell.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I predict a massive 50% sale (or similar) on Bud Light before the end of the month.
That really would have quite an impact.

Offline roamer_1

I predict a massive 50% sale (or similar) on Bud Light before the end of the month.
That really would have quite an impact.

Where I have the ability to check, they can't give the sh*t away...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Where I have the ability to check, they can't give the sh*t away...
Maybe. But there are a whole lot of people who simply cannot say no to free beer, no matter what it is.
They have to get rid of their ridiculous overstock somehow. Massive discounts or 'free beer' would do that.

Offline roamer_1

Anheuser-Busch has been under intense pressure ever since Bud Light decided to team up with Mulvaney, a biological man who seems to enjoy mocking womanhood and what it means to be a girl.

No... See how that was framed?

No - They raised up a tranny - a twink - as honorable to a customer base that is unquestionably MALE.
They have historically claimed to represent MANHOOD and all it is, all it honors, and have become an icon of Americana because of that.

Men do not like trannies, and never will, despite what the woke overlords will tell you.