Author Topic: Democrat Left Goes All in on Hate, Disruption, and Violence  (Read 137 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
April 16, 2023
Democrat Left Goes All in on Hate, Disruption, and Violence
By Civis Americanus

The Republican Party threw away two easily won elections in 2020 and 2022 by focusing on unproven allegations of widespread election fraud. Regardless of what you or I think of that election, the swing voters who decide the elections do not believe there was election fraud, so we need to focus on winning issues in 2024.

The Democrat Left has demonstrated repeatedly that it is the party of racial animosity, anti-Semitism, civil unrest, shouting down political opponents, and even battering women who get out of line. Note that I say "Democrat Left" rather than "the Democrats" because there are still some traditional centrist and pro-worker Democrats who still identify with the party of Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy rather than that of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

The Tennessee Three

While expulsion came across to me as too draconian for the disruption of legislative proceedings by three Tennessee Democrats, and counterproductive because the communities that elected them returned them to office immediately, the Democrat Left has put itself on record as (1) condoning the disruption and (2) lying about Justin Jones and Justin Pearson being ejected for legislating while Black and/or protesting. The First Amendment right to protest is not a license to hijack the floor of a state legislature with a bullhorn.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/democrat_left_goes_all_in_on_hate_disruption_and_violence.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson