Author Topic: Gingrich: ‘We Don’t Want to Be the Anti-Biden Party – We Want to Be the Pro-America Party’  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gingrich: ‘We Don’t Want to Be the Anti-Biden Party – We Want to Be the Pro-America Party’

JEFF POOR15 Apr 2023627

Friday on FNC’s “The Ingraham Angle,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich urged Republicans not to be portrayed as the “anti-Biden party.”

Instead, he urged it to be pro-America, given the events unfolding around the globe.

would say that rather than focusing on Joe Biden, who clearly has very significant cognitive problems, and who has to rely on his son, who himself, Hunter, has all sorts of clouds over his head. But if you watch them, in Ireland, it was embarrassing how much President Biden had to rely on his son, just to seem semi-competent,” he said. “Rather than focus on that, I think Republicans need to focus, as Speaker McCarthy has been doing, on finding positive solutions, making clear that we are with the American people, being reasonable, at a time when extremists dominate the Democratic Party, and offering the American people hope that there is a better future.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/15/gingrich-we-dont-want-to-be-the-anti-biden-party-we-want-to-be-the-pro-america-party/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :nothappen: The country has become far too divided.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Loosely translated....   Keep bringing the knife to that gun fight.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.