Author Topic: Another Louisville mass shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured days after bank massacre; suspect at large  (Read 185 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2023 9:20am EDT
Another Louisville mass shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured days after bank massacre; suspect at large
Louisville police hunt person who opened fire while hundreds gathered at Chickasaw Park

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Another mass shooting in Louisville, Kentucky, left two dead and four others wounded at a public park Saturday less than a week after the high-profile massacre at Old National Bank.

Police said they are still actively searching for the person responsible for opening fire into a crowd of hundreds gathered in Chickasaw Park at approximately 9 p.m.

Officers arrived at the scene to find at least two people deceased in the park from gunshot wounds. Police said another four were transported by either personal vehicle or by EMS to the University of Louisville Hospital. At least one was in critical condition and in surgery, Louisville Metro Police Department Chief Deputy Paul Humphrey told reporters at the scene.

"As of right now, we have no witnesses to this incident. We do know that hundreds of people were in the park at the time of this shooting. Hundreds of people were in the park at the time of the shooting when someone started shooting into the crowd, hitting at least six people. We are asking that anyone with information on this shooting please come forward," he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/another-louisville-mass-shooting-leaves-2-dead-4-injured-days-bank-massacre-suspect-large
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
5 dead as armed Louisville banker opens fire at colleagues, shooter killed
Story by India Today World Desk • Apr 10

At least five employees of a bank were killed, while nine others were injured after one of their colleagues opened fire at his workplace in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, United States.

According to officials, the deceased also included Tommy Elliott, a close friend of Kentucky's governor.

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear confirmed he lost one of his closest friends in the shooting at a building not far from the minor league ballpark Louisville Slugger Field and Waterfront Park.

The others were identified as Joshua Barrick (40), Tommy Elliot (63), Juliana Farmer (45), James Tutt (64) and Deana Eckert (57).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-dead-as-armed-louisville-banker-opens-fire-at-colleagues-shooter-killed/ar-AA19Hmtl
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson