Author Topic: At least 20 injured, multiple dead from shooting at Alabama Sweet-16 birthday party, reports say  (Read 7754 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
One of the quotes from articles about this shooting quotes a fellow saying ... Shootings like this don't happen here... except a few years previously the small town had 5 people shot also during a party downtown. You can guess the rest (fill in the blanks)...

https://www.wsfa.com/story/33053278/man-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-dadeville-shooting-that-left-5-injured/

Also caught my eye the MSM keeps repeating on of the victim's father saying it had to be a high caliber... and then it was reported it wasn't ... it was thugs with handguns by what info has trickled out... and odds are they know half the shooters but aren't releasing names.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 09:48:31 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

Still no official release of a description of the alleged shooter(s)?

One witness was able to provide a detailed description of one of the suspects to a Dadeville police investigator.

Police Officer:  "How close were you to the shooter?"

Witness:  "I'd say about ten feet."

Police Officer:  "Did you get a good look at him?"

Witness:  "How could I not?  Those blasts were going off right in front of me."

Police Officer:  "Can you describe for me what the perpetrator looked like?

Witness:  "He looked like a friggin' gun!  Because that is all I saw.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 19, 2023 11:44am EDT
Two teens charged in Dadeville, Alabama, mass shooting at Sweet 16 birthday party
16-year-old, 17-year-old suspects arrested in Dadeville mass shooting that left 4 dead, 32 others injured

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Alabama authorities announced Wednesday that two teenagers have been arrested and charged in the Dadeville mass shooting at a Sweet 16 birthday party last weekend.

Four people were killed, and another 32 people were injured when gunfire erupted at approximately 10:34 p.m. Saturday at the Mahogany Masterpiece dance studio, located in the 200 Block of Broadnax Street in Dadeville, a sleep town of just 3,200 people in Tallapoosa County, about 62 miles northeast of the state capital of Montgomery.

Days later, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency announced Ty Reik McCullough, 17, and Travis McCullough, 16, were both formally charged with four counts of reckless murder.

The teens from Tuskegee were arrested by Special Agents with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s (ALEA) State Bureau of Investigation (SBI).

"These individuals have been charged after a complex and thorough investigation was conducted with assistance from a multitude of law enforcement agencies," the ALEA said in a statement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-teens-charged-dadeville-alabama-mass-shooting-sweet-16-birthday-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
*reckless murder* I have never heard that term before...anybody?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Interesting that they have arrested two  Ty Reik McCullough, 17, and Travis McCullough, 16, but no pictures of them considering the seriousness of the crime I would have expected them to be charged as adults and their pictures released.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting that they have arrested two  Ty Reik McCullough, 17, and Travis McCullough, 16, but no pictures of them considering the seriousness of the crime I would have expected them to be charged as adults and their pictures released.
Judging by the images of victims' families, the demographic of these suspects is likely to have been correctly guessed up thread.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Judging by the images of victims' families, the demographic of these suspects is likely to have been correctly guessed up thread.

Yes, and what I just saw on 4chan confirms it.

Online Smokin Joe

Yes, and what I just saw on 4chan confirms it.
While there may have been a 'diverse' crowd at the party, one of the victims' first names indicated such to me.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

Well I was coming to post the update but yall were on top of it as usual... From Tuskegee Alabama... I also noticed the older kid killed (age 23) at Dadeville was previously arrested for possession of a gun without a permit a few years ago.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Definitely Klan Members.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

While there may have been a 'diverse' crowd at the party, one of the victims' first names indicated such to me.
Ty Reik's mother must not have liked him very much, to have saddled him with that unfortunate moniker.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

Third Shooter arrested (20 y/0 black male w/ dreads) from Auburn ... Wilson LaMar Hill Jr

Edit w/ Picture added...

I would be willing to bet he didn't purchase those guns legally either.

Edit: More arrests are expected…
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 01:15:55 am by Sighlass »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Third Shooter arrested (20 y/0 black male w/ dreads) from Auburn ... Wilson LaMar Hill Jr

Edit w/ Picture added...

I would be willing to bet he didn't purchase those guns legally either.

The kind of guy you would give a smile and nod to passing in the street...not, and that's not racism talking that's Mother Nature's survival instinct. Okay glad they got him but what about Mrs./Ms. McCullough's boys they arrested earlier, still no more on them?

Offline Hoodat

Looks like the police are on top of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Looks like the police are on top of it.
Shootin' up the BABIES!?

I'd even bet they got some help.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

Now 5 arrested, the newer two look like the others to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXm2sS23e0

I also have a gripe, the police immediately said "No further danger to the general public at this time" but as we have seen, they had thugs all over the place not arrested at the time and they lied about it being safe. One reporter asked about why they lied and the officer just suddenly ended the new conference without answering.

EDIT: Now a 6th person has been arrested ... a 15y/o that they didn't give a name or face to.

The new 15 y/o juvenile 6th perp probable lived in a juvenile facility in Wedowee Ala... how he got a pass to attend this party is anyone's guess. (Just me spitballing here, with bits and pieces I can't confirm). IOWs rumors at this point.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 07:18:55 am by Sighlass »

Online Smokin Joe

If they announce like they 'have them all' in a case like this, (but know better), there is a good chance that the others involved will not actively go to ground or leave the area.

When they know who they are and locate them, they will be easier to take down.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

If they announce like they 'have them all' in a case like this, (but know better), there is a good chance that the others involved will not actively go to ground or leave the area.

When they know who they are and locate them, they will be easier to take down.

I wonder if some of those killed were also shooters... will the police let the public know if they suspect them (or just let the facts be buried with them)?

Online Smokin Joe

I wonder if some of those killed were also shooters... will the police let the public know if they suspect them (or just let the facts be buried with them)?
I suppose that may be possible, I haven't seen the victim list.

I reckon we'll find out more--or not. :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Our Society is circling the drain.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXm2sS23e0

I also have a gripe, the police immediately said "No further danger to the general public at this time" but as we have seen, they had thugs all over the place not arrested at the time and they lied about it being safe. One reporter asked about why they lied and the officer just suddenly ended the new conference without answering.

EDIT: Now a 6th person has been arrested ... a 15y/o that they didn't give a name or face to.

The new 15 y/o juvenile 6th perp probable lived in a juvenile facility in Wedowee Ala... how he got a pass to attend this party is anyone's guess. (Just me spitballing here, with bits and pieces I can't confirm). IOWs rumors at this point.

I'm sure all of the enlightened anti-racism posters on here would just love to live next to these folks. /s

Offline mountaineer

For some reason, "Topsy" of Uncle Tom's Cabin came to mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I'm sure all of the enlightened anti-racism posters on here would just love to live next to these folks. /s

What an asinine statement.  Why would anyone want to live next to violent criminals?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Black people shooting Black people as always. Happens every day. Nothing to see here. They did it because "racism!"
But remember, White Supremacist's are the number one problem with violence in America.
It must be true. The Government told me so.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.