Author Topic: At least 20 injured, multiple dead from shooting at Alabama Sweet-16 birthday party, reports say  (Read 7752 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I dare say the police aren't looking for a white guy in white robe wearing a hood or we would have known about it within minutes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hate to say it but "Blacks?" popped into my head too after reading the headline. CCoffer isn't the only one I guess.
I'm sure that popped into a lot of heads but there are ways to express it here and then there are the ways it's expressed at TOS. Of course I must say that Black isn't the only thing that often pops into my mind about these shootings anymore, lately it's being crowded by Transalphabet.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Amish gone wild apparently. Dang that rumspringa.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

I hate to say it but "Blacks?" popped into my head too after reading the headline. CCoffer isn't the only one I guess.

As a former Lee County resident, the first thing that popped into my head was "Damn, this happened in Dadeville?  I gotta find out more about this."  I guess it's a Southern thing where we all look out for one another, not worrying about what color skin someone has.  Can't help but feel for the girl who will be reminded every birthday from now on how she lost her brother and saw her mother shot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

As a former Lee County resident, the first thing that popped into my head was "Damn, this happened in Dadeville?  I gotta find out more about this."  I guess it's a Southern thing where we all look out for one another, not worrying about what color skin someone has.  Can't help but feel for the girl who will be reminded every birthday from now on how she lost her brother and saw her mother shot.

:thumbsup:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I guess it's a Southern thing where we all look out for one another, not worrying about what color skin someone has. 

I think we passed that in 2020, don't you? Skin color is all we care about lately, it's all the media cares about. So me too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think we passed that in 2020, don't you? Skin color is all we care about lately, it's all the media cares about. So me too.

They won't let us forget it. 

Offline roamer_1

Not out here.

• Technical
Not out here.

Oh I'm sure if a white cop shot a black dude (as an example) even out in Montana, you'd suddenly find that it happens there too.

Offline roamer_1

Oh I'm sure if a white cop shot a black dude (as an example) even out in Montana, you'd suddenly find that it happens there too.

I doubt it... Maybe an injun. There is a bias against rez injuns. Specifically rez injuns though (comparable I suppose to hood black vs suburban blacks).

But I really don't find the visceral racism out here that exists in cities. Didn't much in rural/suburban  KS/MO when I was down there either. Rednecks are rednecks, don't matter the color.

• Technical
I doubt it... Maybe an injun. There is a bias against rez injuns. Specifically rez injuns though (comparable I suppose to hood black vs suburban blacks).

But I really don't find the visceral racism out here that exists in cities. Didn't much in rural/suburban  KS/MO when I was down there either. Rednecks are rednecks, don't matter the color.

Is MO where Ferguson was?

Offline roamer_1

Sure. Black poor sub of St Louis I gather.

I worked construction and docks all around metro KC on the rural boundary... No black/white trouble. A little pissed at mexicans... illegals in particular, from both white and black for undercutting the labor market... But I hung with a lot of black rednecks down there. Same as me. Which was edifying.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ferguson was once a nice little city with nice places to eat and shopping centers..now it's a hell-hole that I would be scared to drive through.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police: No Rifle Casings Found at Alabama Party Shooting Scene, All ‘Handguns’

On Monday, an Alabama State Police Sgt. provided an update on a birthday party shooting, noting that all the empty bullet casings found at the scene were from “handguns.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/04/17/police-no-rifle-casings-found-alabama-party-shooting-scene-handguns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ccoffer

Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline ccoffer

I dare say the police aren't looking for a white guy in white robe wearing a hood or we would have known about it within minutes.
Seconds.
Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline ccoffer

While the relevant part you point out had been more than once the subject of speculation here, simply because basic descriptions of suspects in the media (or names, when known) seem to be consistently left out of early accounts, waiting for confirmation or even a mug shot deflects a lot of the accusations the media are dodging. Of course, anyone possibly from the left shooting up anywhere doesn't fit the narrative of 'white-christian-rightwing-racist-homophobic-MAGA-neonazi'-"hater", so those stories get buried in a heartbeat.

I won't assume a demographic, but past experience generally indicates that a Caucasian shooter would have had that fact mentioned in the news.

This incident sprang from an argument at a birthday party, and the fact that 28 were injured and 4 killed means there was a lot of shooting going on in a 50 person party, and and it is highly likely that a more comprehensive description of the suspect(s) could have been issued. It's also likely that the police know exactly who they are looking for.

Nice wordsmithing there, I guess. The more relevant point is that no description was given of the killer. That means its a negro. This has become axiomatic. If they refuse to say, it's an african. This is due to this sick pity that people in so called news and so called law enforcement overtly express for negroid violent criminals. "Dey jus caint hep demselve". This is sickening and suicidal.
  Unlike many do-gooders, I don't see negroes as rescue animals. They are the people with whom I grew up. I know they are capable of not being subhuman pieces of shit. The evil bigots among us call my attitude toward them "racist" because I see them as fully human while they consider that cruel. Just like when they fawned over Brakabama the mulatto because he didn't sound like Uncle Remus when he spoke(Brak has since altered his speech), they consider a negro who isn't climbing a tree for a banana something akin to a bear riding a bicycle. A miracle. Scumbags.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Since demographics seems to be of interest to you, Tallapoosa County is 69% white.  It's residents has a medium income over $50k.  Less than 14% of its residents live below the poverty line.  68% of family households are led by husband and wife (two-parent married).

Well Dadeville seems to be more 50/50 demographics and the "Dance Studio" (slash Movie Night with snacks for sale) whos name sorta gives it's demographics away (Mahogany) has a Facebook page which gives a clearer picture than the almost all white photos found on CNN. Granted, the FB page mentions many Christian holidays with esteem along with Martin Luther King day. Probable well intentioned owners of the dance studio trying to ekk out a honest living (notice the sign was nothing but a banner) but probable overwhelmed when enough young black males swarmed the area that night.

Young Black Males with lots of energy with no acting father figure (or strong Christian influence) to keep them in line. The sad part is white America is following suit just a decade or so behind (imho of course).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

• Technical
Sure. Black poor sub of St Louis I gather.

I worked construction and docks all around metro KC on the rural boundary... No black/white trouble. A little pissed at mexicans... illegals in particular, from both white and black for undercutting the labor market... But I hung with a lot of black rednecks down there. Same as me. Which was edifying.

Oh there's little real racism, that part I agree with you wholeheartedly. But that's not what we're talking about right?

Offline roamer_1

Oh there's little real racism, that part I agree with you wholeheartedly. But that's not what we're talking about right?

I will say it again then... HERE, there is little racism. and very little apparatus or inclination to gin it up. I am not terribly well versed in elsewhere, but where I have been in rural elsewhere, namely KS and MO particularly, it seems to be no different.

• Technical
I will say it again then... HERE, there is little racism. and very little apparatus or inclination to gin it up. I am not terribly well versed in elsewhere, but where I have been in rural elsewhere, namely KS and MO particularly, it seems to be no different.

But MO is where ferguson happened which started this whole "Everything is racist, BLM bullshit". So I think you're wrong, at least about MO.

Offline roamer_1

But MO is where ferguson happened which started this whole "Everything is racist, BLM bullshit". So I think you're wrong, at least about MO.

As I said, I believe Ferguson is a poor sub of St Louis... A big city environment, which I believe I excluded.

• Technical
As I said, I believe Ferguson is a poor sub of St Louis... A big city environment, which I believe I excluded.

You said rural/suburban MO I believe. Anyway it is there. And it wouldn't take much for the media to make a big deal of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep. What kind of animal shoots up a kid's birthday party? Kids scarred for life, in more ways than one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

Still no official release of a description of the alleged shooter(s)?  Very interesting.  They told us "Hand Guns" were used.  Mo interesting.  I bet the guns had the special optional "Side Sight" on them.