Author Topic: At least 20 injured, multiple dead from shooting at Alabama Sweet-16 birthday party, reports say  (Read 7931 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well looks like I was right, the oldest dude shot/killed is looking likely to be the first one to open fire... Two (at least one but some suggest two) of the Glock handguns were modded (Glock Switch) to be full auto (Sneakypete can comment on how accurate that makes shots)... So the oldest that I said already was previously arrested for having a unlicensed gun is looking to be the starter of the shooting..... I predicted one of the killed would also be thug. 

Just how many gun laws were broken and they still think handicapping good gun owners will stop this.

@Sighlass

The good news here is that anyone THAT freaking stoopid is unlikely  to hurt any living creature other than seagulls,and will then just stand there stunned,as he is shot to death  by whoever it was he thought he was shooting at.

Win-win for the public.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Sighlass

The good news here is that anyone THAT freaking stoopid is unlikely  to hurt any living creature other than seagulls,and will then just stand there stunned,as he is shot to death  by whoever it was he thought he was shooting at.

Win-win for the public.
Only problem there is that ghetto shooting stance (pistol sideways) could lead to fanning the crowd...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only problem there is that ghetto shooting stance (pistol sideways) could lead to fanning the crowd...
That's true.
The only time you hold a firearm sideways is when you want the recoil to jerk the weapon right to left, or left to right.
In any case, at that point you do not care what you are aiming at. You are spewing bullets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Given the likely composition of the crowd,that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

That's true.
The only time you hold a firearm sideways is when you want the recoil to jerk the weapon right to left, or left to right.
In any case, at that point you do not care what you are aiming at. You are spewing bullets.
"Spray and pray"...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Given the likely composition of the crowd,that is not necessarily a bad thing.
Even so, more surgical means are in order.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Spray and pray"...
M16A1 spray and pray
using up their magazines. out of ammo quick
M16A2 3 round burst
when people are scared they go full auto
3 round burst was meant to hold that in check
fix bayonets, maybe you will have a chance, maybe you will have some ammo
when they charge
stay calm, do not go postal
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Never thought about that, at least vertically one could lean into a shot to attempt to keep on target, but horizontal pull/push (I imagine) is hard to correct.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:02:06 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
M16A1 spray and pray
using up their magazines. out of ammo quick
M16A2 3 round burst
when people are scared they go full auto
3 round burst was meant to hold that in check
fix bayonets, maybe you will have a chance, maybe you will have some ammo
when they charge
stay calm, do not go postal

@240B

OR.....,you could just learn to control your adreneline rush,and let it work FOR you instead of against you.

Fire VERY short bursts or single shots when you can,and only switch to full-auto when they come charging up the hill at you,shoulder to shoulder.

Truth to tell,I rarely fired full-auto in the jungles of Asia. I was always too afraid of running out of ammo,and I was already carrying so much that when I sat down at the launch while waiting for a slick to arrive,I had to have help getting to my feet.

Yet,oddly enough,once we were on the ground in "Indian Country",I not only had no trouble at all getting to my feet if taken under fire by the NVA,but I could also run fast enough to take down any small trees that got in my way,and still have the scars on my arms to prove it.

"Adrenaline,the original "wonder drug".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Never thought about that, at least vertically one could lean into a shot to attempt to keep on target, but horizontal pull/push (I imagine) is hard to correct.

@Sighlass  @Smokin Joe

Neither one of you guys actually think the typical thug actually practices by shooting at paper targets,or any other non-living target,do you?

Seems to ME that most of them seem to think that a semi-auto or full-auto is some sort of "magic wand" that shoots where they WANT it to shoot without them ever having to do anything but yank the trigger back.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Do "gangstas" even know how to use a gun sight? 100% serious question.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Since that is not the crowd I tend to associate with,I don't know for sure,but I SUSPECT they wonder what that sharp thing is on top of the gat.

Offline Sighlass

@Sighlass  @Smokin Joe

Neither one of you guys actually think the typical thug actually practices by shooting at paper targets,or any other non-living target,do you?

Seems to ME that most of them seem to think that a semi-auto or full-auto is some sort of "magic wand" that shoots where they WANT it to shoot without them ever having to do anything but yank the trigger back.

Thugs seem to get more practice on living targets now days than the average citizen.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

I know a few gun thuggy channels get a lot of views on youtube and tictok. Some are practicing.

I can prove that....

Quote from: another article
one of the defendants was out on bond for an earlier shooting and was wearing an ankle monitor at the time of the mass shooting in Dadeville.... The monitoring equipment allegedly placed him at the scene of the massacre.......  9mm, .22-caliber, .40-caliber, and .45-caliber casings.... The second gun recovered at the scene was found tucked into 19-year-old Marsiah Emmanuel Collins’ (19 y/o kid killed) pocket, but that gun had not been fired, Agent Thornton said..... The guns Johnny Brown and Hill allegedly used in the mass shooting have also been tied to prior shootings in Tallassee and Auburn

https://policetribune.com/investigators-say-89-rounds-were-fired-from-7-guns-at-deadly-mass-shooting-at-16th-birthday-party/

Father of Cara Johns speaks on her condition after Dadeville shooting.. (still in coma and has not said a word, shot three times including once in the head/brain).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/father-of-cara-johns-speaks-on-her-condition-after-dadeville-shooting/ar-AA1arP9i

« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:14:18 am by Sighlass »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is a better man than I.

If it were me,I would be trembling with rage,and so freaking mad all I would do would be to shriek with rage while hopping up and down and trembling with anger.

AND......,I would be trying to figure out a way to  get my hands on the SOB that shot her for an intimate little 2 or 3 day get together that would maybe involve lighter fluid and wood and hoping he wouldn't punk out on me.

I don't even know that girl and am mad about what was done to her.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Sighlass  @Smokin Joe

Some do,some don't. There is a lot of 'spray and pray' out there, judging by who gets taken down--and maybe they just don't care.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would not go anywhere near any kind of Black people gathering ... too dangerous.
That guy who said, 'Stay away from Black people' was totally right.
F**k man! It's always a shoot-um up. More dangerous than Afghanistan or Iraq.
They don't like me, I don't like them. I can totally live with that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 08:13:25 pm by 240B »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b writes:
"I would not go anywhere near any kind of Black people gathering ... too dangerous.
That guy who said, 'Stay away from Black people' was totally right."

That would be John Derbyshire:
https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

I believe he was fired from the National Review for writing this.
Because, like Mr. Orwell once said:
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Offline goatprairie

I would not go anywhere near any kind of Black people gathering ... too dangerous.
That guy who said, 'Stay away from Black people' was totally right.
F**k man! It's always a shoot-um up. More dangerous than Afghanistan or Iraq.
They don't like me, I don't like them. I can totally live with that.
Well, they're not all like that. I've known a number of decent black persons. One brother married a black woman...since divorced, but she was alright. My insurance guy is black.
But, it's true, many young, black males today are wild and have to be stepped on. At some point America is going to have to face that reality.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is not ,never, about individuals. OF COURSE, we all know Great Black people. It is not about that.
It is a 'culture' of violence, theft, and death. They sing songs about how many people they can kill before 21.
If I make it to 21, if I make it to 21, if I get that far, then Thank God.

Hispanic people are singing songs about Love, how much they love women, and Jesus.
Asian people are singing about Asian stuff which nobody has any clue what they are saying.
White people are just stupid, singing about stupid shit. makeup clothes boyfriends ... whatever

It is an internal Black culture of self destruction. It does not matter where they are and White people have nothing to do with it.

Offline Hoodat

I am around black people every day, and I have yet to be shot at.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
yet

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Fair enough.

How about go to the "black section" of whatever city  you live in on a Saturday Night to drink and dance,and then get back with  us on how well that worked for you?

Offline Hoodat

Been there, done that.  Lived in South Dekalb for ten years.  After that, moved to College Park.  Sorry, don't drink or dance.  But your chance of getting shot in a black neighborhood increases exponentially if you happen to be black.  Living in a black neighborhood sucks, especially if you are black.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Been there, done that.  Lived in South Dekalb for ten years.  After that, moved to College Park.  Sorry, don't drink or dance.  But your chance of getting shot in a black neighborhood increases exponentially if you happen to be black.  Living in a black neighborhood sucks, especially if you are black.

@Hoodat

I am guessing it would be even worse if you were not black.