Author Topic: Washington State Democrats vote to seize power from parents  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington State Democrats vote to seize power from parents
« on: April 16, 2023, 01:46:26 pm »
April 16, 2023
Washington State Democrats vote to seize power from parents
By Rajan Laad

While the news media was occupied vilifying the alleged Pentagon leaker, covering up Biden’s gaffes in Ireland, and slandering Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, there are very disturbing developments occurring elsewhere in the country.

The Washington Free Beacon reported that The Washington House of Representatives passed Senate Bill 5599 last week.  The bill passed on a 57-39 vote as Republican legislators unanimously voted against the bill.

What does this bill do?

Like all bills of this nature, there is a chasm of difference between the stated purpose and what the bill actually allows.  The bill claims its purpose is to protect youth suffering from abuse.

Currently, the laws require licensed youth shelters to inform parents when their child checks in, unless there is evidence the child is being abused.  If the bill becomes law, licensed shelters for runaway or homeless minors won't need to contact or inform the youth's parents if there is a "compelling reason not to."

What could this "compelling reason" be?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/washington_state_democrats_vote_to_seize_power_from_parents_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Washington State Democrats vote to seize power from parents
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 04:20:12 pm »
All well-meaning parents should be looking for the exit doors right about now.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Washington State Democrats vote to seize power from parents
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 08:14:35 pm »
All well-meaning parents should be looking for the exit doors right about now.

The problem is the federalies will do the same thing as soon as they think it is safe.  Washington is the warning shot across the American bow.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson