Author Topic: Team Biden says it needs more time to get “policies in place” before ending Title 42.  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Team Biden says it needs more time to get “policies in place” before ending Title 42.

“The Administration supports an orderly, predictable wind-down of Title 42, with sufficient time to put alternative policies in place,” an Office of Management and Budget statement Monday read.

Translation: Biden’s folks have no plan yet.

And there’s scant reason to think they’ll have any serious one a month from now.

In January, recall, they rolled out a supposedly major shift to stem the tide, letting officials deny immigrants from Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba and Haiti the chance to apply for asylum if they crossed the border illegally.

Yet 30,000 of those migrants (360,000 a year) would be allowed to migrate here if they met certain criteria. And even those denied represent only a fraction of the migrants.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-all-but-admits-we-ll-see-even-worse-border-chaos-in-may/ar-AA19TY4i?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=697335bc3c534fe3a71ef8a90a427cd6&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Won't they have to prove they want wokeness, not freedom? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson