Author Topic: This Shell station removed all of its gas pumps — now, it’s being called the ‘gas station of the fut  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This Shell station removed all of its gas pumps — now, it’s being called the ‘gas station of the future’
Story by Ben Stern • Yesterday 7:30 AM

One London gas station has totally reimagined what a refueling area can look like.

Since the beginning of 2022, a Shell station in Fulham, England, has removed all of its gas pumps to instead offer rapid electric vehicle (EV) chargers for those who need to recharge, as reported by Bloomberg.

The awnings over each charger are equipped with solar panels and can fully charge a Tesla Model 3 in about a half-hour, costing around $39.

And this “gas” station is far more luxurious than what most people are used to.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/this-shell-station-removed-all-of-its-gas-pumps-now-it-s-being-called-the-gas-station-of-the-future/ar-AA15rDWn?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=697335bc3c534fe3a71ef8a90a427cd6&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson