Author Topic: Biden's CBP One app approved 99% of migrants seeking Title 42 exceptions  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's CBP One app approved 99% of migrants seeking Title 42 exceptions
NEWS
CANDACE HATHAWAYApril 14, 2023

Since the expansion of the mobile app CBP One in January, the Biden administration's app approved 99% of migrants seeking exceptions to the COVID-era Title 42 public health order that allows border officials to quickly expel migrants from the United States, a Customs and Border Protection spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

The app, which has received scrutiny from politicians on both sides of the aisle, was launched to encourage migrants to apply for entry into the country in a "safe and orderly" manner and discourage illegal immigration, according to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

"The CBP One app is an innovative solution we are using to facilitate the safe and orderly arrival of noncitizens who believe they meet certain vulnerability criteria and are requesting a humanitarian exception to the CDC's Title 42 Order," Mayorkas stated in January. "When Title 42 eventually lifts, this new feature will join one of the many tools and processes this Administration is providing for individuals to seek protection in a safe, orderly, and humane manner and to strengthen the security of our borders."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-s-cbp-one-app-approved-99-of-migrants-seeking-title-42-exceptions
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson