Author Topic: Russia has Trained Belarussian Pilots to Deploy Nuclear Weapons, Defence Ministry Claims  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russia has Trained Belarussian Pilots to Deploy Nuclear Weapons, Defence Ministry Claims

Breitbart London 14 Apr 2023

MOSCOW (AP) – Belarusian air force crews have completed their training for using tactical nuclear weapons as part of Russia’s plan to deploy the weapons to its ally Belarus amid the fighting in neighboring Ukraine, the Russian Defense Ministry said Friday.

The ministry released a video in which a Belarusian pilot said that the training course in Russia had given the crews of the Belarusian air force’s Su-25 ground attack jets the necessary skills for using the weapons.

Russian President Vladimir Putin declared last month that Moscow planned to put some of its tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus. It was another attempt by the Kremlin leader to dangle the nuclear threat to discourage the West from supporting Ukraine.

Russia has a union agreement with Belarus that envisions close political, economic and military ties. Russian troops used Belarusian territory to roll into Ukraine from the north in February 2022 and have maintained a presence in Belarus.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/14/russia-has-trained-belarussian-pilots-to-deploy-nuclear-weapons-defence-ministry-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Right. I'm sure Belarus is going to want to be held accountable by the rest of the world for starting a nuclear war, not to mention likely spreading fallout over its own people.

More transparent Russian bluster.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. I'm sure Belarus is going to want to be held accountable by the rest of the world for starting a nuclear war, not to mention likely spreading fallout over its own people.

Exactly. Remember where the fallout from Chernobyl went...and drop those nukes further east, if at all. Likely the Russians would put the nukes on cruise missiles and sent the Belorussians in to take the blame.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

Exactly. Remember where the fallout from Chernobyl went...and drop those nukes further east, if at all. Likely the Russians would put the nukes on cruise missiles and sent the Belorussians in to take the blame.

Of course, Putin's lapdog would do it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

I think the world would know that Russia started it. If Lukashenko does send a nuke to Ukraine, both Minsk and Moscow would cease to exist. Also, I don't think that China is going to allow Putin to nuke Ukraine.  I could be wrong.

As you said, more bluster.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/