Author Topic: Flashback: Obama Promised Obamacare ‘Would Not Apply’ to Illegal Aliens  (Read 116 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Flashback: Obama Promised Obamacare ‘Would Not Apply’ to Illegal Aliens

ABC News / YouTube
JOHN BINDER13 Apr 2023324

Former President Barack Obama previously promised that the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare, “would not apply” to illegal aliens in the United States.

On Thursday, President Joe Biden announced that his administration would open Obamacare and Medicaid rolls — both subsidized by American taxpayers — to illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Obama created the DACA program in 2012 through an executive order, ensuring that about 800,000 illegal aliens are allowed to remain in the U.S. without being eligible for deportation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/13/flashback-obama-promised-obamacare-would-not-apply-to-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
News flash...  dims lie.  Right up there with Pedo Joe's tax policy wouldn't impact anyone making under $400K.  wink777
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.